Tech Support

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is Football Manager even graphics intensive? Is it a problem with only FM or other things are slow as well?

No, it's not at all. Check up the thread for my system specs compared to the one's that SI suggest. The only other thing that runs slowly is iTunes.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I know that, it sucks big time, yet I still use it. Apparently at the moment I now have 2 1/2 stars of rating for the game speed. Guess it's cos I'm literally running nothing else. 1 MSN Convo and Google Chrome.

Yeah, maybe that's the issue, just running absolutely nothing else with it :p.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I have F-Secure involved at the moment, it seems pretty solid. I'll give it a try now, I also un-installed a few other FM Games and that was when it went up to 2.5. Will give your idea a go now as well.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Going to upgrade my processor to i3. What are your thoughts i3 530 or i3 540? Is it really worth to upgrade to i3 540? as it costs more than 530 but have similar features.

I need it for gaming experience btw.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i3s are really at the low end of the processor range at the moment, I'm not sure how good they would be for playing games. But if that's your budget range, then they're probably be adequate. As to which one, I'm don't know much about the individual models so I couldn't say.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know much about tvs to be honest. There are likely to be a large number of reviews floating around the internet though. A google search for each tv will probably bring up reviews about whether each tv is good, what it offers, and whether you should buy it or not.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Well I have tried, and it seems 50-50 review. I don't know much about TV's but I have heard Samsung has better sound quality but Sony has better picture quality so I am confused.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there any easy software for video chat? I'm using windows Live for my mum's pc so that she can chat with me and my bro when we are away. Is there any software which automatically logs in at startup and displays a decent indication if someone calls. Windows live does it but its picture quality is sub par.

Users who are viewing this thread