• Start date

Nishu28

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi guys
can anyone plzz tell me a place where we can get all good pictures of cricket bats
i didnt find some bats like
the trident bat,bhajji bat and many new sg bats

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
hi guys
can anyone plzz tell me a place where we can get all good pictures of cricket bats
i didnt find some bats like
the trident bat,bhajji bat and many new sg bats
Websites of respective bat company and the search gaint Google.

Nishu28

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
hlo guys
so ive thought of getting into mods kits
for that i have downloaded the adobe photoshop cs6
and i have installed all the plugins what @Ben_10 said in his video
so when i open ps th dds files doesnt turn up
note:my software is windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
so can i be able to mod
and plzz tell what shoud i do
plz help

Skankhunt 42

Banned
so when i open ps th dds files doesnt turn up
The confusion is right here! What exactly are you doing? After installing the plug ins all you need to do is:
1. Restart Photoshop.
2. Drag any .dds file to Photoshop window and click "ok" on the notification window.
3. Edit and save as shown in the video.

Hope this helps! :)

Nishu28

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
The confusion is right here! What exactly are you doing? After installing the plug ins all you need to do is:
1. Restart Photoshop.
2. Drag any .dds file to Photoshop window and click "ok" on the notification window.
3. Edit and save as shown in the video.

Hope this helps! :)
actually when i try to save a file there is no option of dds and i cant also open a dds file
i have done what u said
actually i never had this problem on cs2
and one more thing the ps i downloaded was of 76 mb (setup file)
soo do u think it is the problem of the ps itself
and also i would be thankfull if u can give me a good link for any of the ps that is good for kit making
thank you in advance
plz help

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@Ben_10 I have a similar problem, I want to mod kits but there's really no tutorial on here what the deal is. I used to mod kits in older games and it was pretty straight forward as there were many in-depth tutorials.

My problem is as follows...

-teams don't have dedicated files for their kits because the game uses in game patterns/designs for each team, am I correct? So say I want to edit a SAF kit, what file would I edit?
-when I open the .dds file of tops and pants, it's some multicolored mess (bright red, green, blue, pinks) etc, I even downloaded someone else's kit to get an idiot and it was the same thing a multicolored mess but with the team pattern on the shirt, so whats the crack here?

thank you and any help would be greatly appreciated, I have quite a big project in mind for kits and other edits but 0 clue how the file system works.

Nishu28

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
@Ben_10 I have a similar problem, I want to mod kits but there's really no tutorial on here what the deal is. I used to mod kits in older games and it was pretty straight forward as there were many in-depth tutorials.

-teams don't have dedicated files for their kits because the game uses in game patterns/designs for each team, am I correct? So say I want to edit a SAF kit, what file would I edit?
-when I open the .dds file of tops and pants, it's some multicolored mess (bright red, green, blue, pinks) etc, I even downloaded someone else's kit to get an idiot and it was the same thing a multicolored mess but with the team pattern on the shirt, so whats the crack here?

thank you and any help would be greatly appreciated, I have quite a big project in mind for kits and other edits but 0 clue how the file system works.
hello mate
all u need to do is watch ben 10's tutorial on youtube
it is quite understandable
just type : donbradman cricket 14 kit modding tutorial
there u can see ben10's video
have fun
:)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

in this very thread mate

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
hello mate
all u need to do is watch ben 10's tutorial on youtube
it is quite understandable
just type : donbradman cricket 14 kit modding tutorial
there u can see ben10's video
have fun
:)

in this very thread mate

Sweet, so you can mod whilst having the game open? That's cool...I am still confused about one thing though, seeing as we're just editing the pattern the game gives us, what if multiple teams are using the same pattern? There's more teams than patterns in the game so is it possible to have the correct kits for every team without some weird overlap happening?

EDIT: It is pretty confusing editing in this game it feels lol, I'm so used to just getting a kit template and then making the design and then importing it into the game

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
What dds settings are people using for kits?

I mean dxt1/3/5 etc. What about mishaps, alpha etc.

I am trying to do some kits after a long break, lost some of my old files and struggling to get it working. Even on 2 or 3 colour patterns I'm getting an alpha layer over the top always buggering up the colours.

manojit007

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
What dds settings are people using for kits?

I mean dxt1/3/5 etc. What about mishaps, alpha etc.

I am trying to do some kits after a long break, lost some of my old files and struggling to get it working. Even on 2 or 3 colour patterns I'm getting an alpha layer over the top always buggering up the colours.
Hope this would help you again...:cheers:D
Here

Fantazm

County Cricketer
Is there a template lying around anywhere for the non-collar shirt and its vest/jumper?

Users who are viewing this thread