Ten Sports

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone subscribe to this channel and is finding it is blacked out for the West Indies v England test? It was fine for the 1st test but today and yesterday it has just showed a black screen!

Thanks

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Apparently you're in the UK, Does Ten Sports even telecast in Europe because I thought they only broadcasted in Asia and the Middle East?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Ten Sports in India is showing the test match.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Apparently you're in the UK, Does Ten Sports even telecast in Europe because I thought they only broadcasted in Asia and the Middle East?

Yeah, I had it when I was in Switzerland.

Ste

Executive member
It is a good channel for cricket..well it was before the blacking out started happening.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Is the same feed from as India or the Middle East? Does it have the other programmes such as the WWE? Champions League?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is the same feed from as India or the Middle East? Does it have the other programmes such as the WWE? Champions League?

Yes it does :) I still manage to watch some parts of WWE when Cena comes especially ;) And here in India(atleast in Chennai), there was no problem with the telecast of the Eng Vs WI match. :)

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
C'mon spill the beans. If it's cheaper than BskyB, Then I'm considering.

Ste

Executive member
Schedules are here - Sports - Ten Sports

To subscribe you need to contact Roots Global Welcome to Roots Global. You need a satellite dish pointing at 9E. Sky use 28E. Cost is ?173.22 for the one channel, its more if you want some of the other channels. That is for a year, to subscribe in the UK contact the Swiss dealer, otherwise by going the "official" root you cant get the Ten Sports channel in the UK because of rights issues.

Also check your PMs.

Ste added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

It is the Middle East feed.

Ste

Executive member
Just an update - Ten Sports is no longer broadcasting to Europe after the distributor called Roots Global suffered some financial problems and have taken their whole package of channels off air.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Sounds bad. Still if they're just providing customers with a black screen then not surprising really :p

Looks like Setanta are going bust as well, damn credit crunch. :mad

Users who are viewing this thread