Ten Years

P

pcfan123

Their improvement over the last year has been exponential compared to the first 9.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
And not too many names to mention about from last group either. May be Rafique but he was ruined, he could have achieved a lot more. Now they have Tamim and Shakib, and few other decent players. It's not all about Ashraful. They have more chances of winning when he is not in the team, totally opposite of how it used to be

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bangladesh are finally on the right track. I expect them to win a home test series pretty soon especially against the weaker test sides e.g. Pakistan, New zealand, and WI.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Bangladesh are finally on the right track. I expect them to win a home test series pretty soon especially against the weaker test sides e.g. Pakistan, New zealand, and WI.

No, not for a while they wont. I just dont see that happening in the next 3 years or so. They'll probably be able to draw more tests though.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^Well no one really expected them to whitewash the kiwis. I really do think they will pose a serious threat to the teams I mentioned on their turf.

Users who are viewing this thread