TENNIS Tennis World Tour

Right been biting my tongue over this topic for awhile now, but seriously isn't it better to have the "CEO" of a game company coming on these forums replying to us good or bad, than having no interaction whatsoever? I mean who cares if ya get called an idiot (worse names to be called..) at least its an acknowledgement he doesn't agree, and who cares if he doesn't agree.. He can't agree with everyone, just like we don't agree with absolutely everything we get.. At the end of the day I'd prefer a "CEO" coming on these forums telling some people there dickheads, then dickheads abusing the "CEO" because they don't agree with what the "CEO" says or puts in/out of the game. And if the day came that "CEO" or any of his "employees/business partners/or whatever they are" don't come on here anymore... Then we're all just idiots throwing our own shit at each other.. In other words a complete and utter shit show!

That's the key - there are some delicate little flowers on here that love to dish it up but can't take the smallest, I mean smallest, amount of criticism, playing the CEO card at every opportunity, I'm more than happy to add them to the ignore list.

I already said the Ross wasn't aiming the "idiot" remark at me or anyone else on here, he was aiming it at people generally who post AI vs AI videos, so at no stage did he aim that at anyone on this forum.

It was just ironic that I personally am into AI vs AI which Ross would not have previously been aware of, so I guess I am one of those idiots, and my god, at times I love to be an idiot!!

;)

Last edited:
I already said the Ross wasn't aiming the "idiot" remark at me or anyone else on here, he was aiming it at people generally who post AI vs AI videos, so at no stage did he aim that at anyone on this forum.

Thanks - but don't let the facts get in the way of a story. Indeed my remarks were not at customers, they were very specific.

Thanks - but don't let the facts get in the way of a story. Indeed my remarks were not at customers, they were very specific.
On a much more important note: did you manage to score that massive American studio investment for "Lets Make Cricket Great Again: USA Here We Come!" at E3??????

World Tennis Tour is doing the impossible: getting worse negative review ratios than No Mans Sky when it came out..... (by the way I personally like NMS!)

On a much more important note: did you manage to score that massive American studio investment for "Lets Make Cricket Great Again: USA Here We Come!" at E3??????

It's been an awesome E3, so much good stuff coming this year and next.

Perhaps an English tour of the US to get some wins under the belt?

That's the key - there are some delicate little flowers on here that love to dish it up but can't take the smallest, I mean smallest, amount of criticism, playing the CEO card at every opportunity, I'm more than happy to add them to the ignore list.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Ross

Last edited:

Ha Ha! Maybe we can send scotland and call them British! Some of the stuff I have seen is incredible!

It was just ironic that I personally am into AI vs AI which Ross would not have previously been aware of, so I guess I am one of those idiots, and my god, at times I love to be an idiot!!

;)
He wasn't x[DOUBLEPOST=1528818439][/DOUBLEPOST]
People who live in glasses houses shouldn't throw stones Ross
Maybe you should get a tissue or a room for the night x[DOUBLEPOST=1528818534][/DOUBLEPOST]

Can I come of your list, considering the matter was trivial, looking at all these people barking at you and I never did that x

World Tennis Tour is doing the impossible: getting worse negative review ratios than No Mans Sky when it came out..... (by the way I personally like NMS!)

The developer said:
"A completely new Tennis World Tour is planned for 2020-2021"

Not a good sign if you're already plugging the next version of the game that is "planned" for release in 2 to 3 years.

The developer said:
"A completely new Tennis World Tour is planned for 2020-2021"

Not a good sign if you're already plugging the next version of the game that is "planned" for release in 2 to 3 years.

This interview is INCROYABLE. https://translate.googleusercontent...700201&usg=ALkJrhiNFYvqxQ1KpMJKkC1IwgfDNYeXwA

Pretty much every quote is a jaw-dropper.

I especially enjoyed "with our next Rugby game we hope to hit 60-65 on metacritic." I mean, internally I've heard people moot stuff like that, but publicly? Wowsers.

This interview is INCROYABLE. https://translate.googleusercontent...700201&usg=ALkJrhiNFYvqxQ1KpMJKkC1IwgfDNYeXwA

I especially enjoyed "with our next Rugby game we hope to hit 60-65 on metacritic." I mean, internally I've heard people moot stuff like that, but publicly? Wowsers.

So glad didn’t buy this game atm but I hope they do turn it around as we need the competition. I hope the internal stuff you heard wasn’t anything to do with Brian Lara :p

And animal hospital...

But at least there is competition... Some games (I like my horse) have been okay but not a go to developer. I just don't believe they said that... A matter of lost in translation.

Users who are viewing this thread