TENNIS Tennis World Tour

Discussion in 'Sports Games' started by beechcroft, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Tomma18 Club Captain

I can give you 110% confirmation that this has a new development team.

Dutch said thanks for this.
  2. Dutch Staff Member

Dutch
    Moderator PlanetCricket Award Winner
    National Team:
    England
    Domestic Team:
    Kent
    Okay that may be promising!

zimrahil said thanks for this.
  3. Tomma18 Club Captain

Just keep in mind, they’ve retained the “rights” to the first game. So don’t expect anything drastically different, I guessing it’s more so going to be this new team building onto what was already existing.

4. JohnnyDGaming89 County Cricketer

JohnnyDGaming89
    I'd expect a similar situation to AO 2 if they end up building off where the first game left off.

There was some things TWT got right in some ways, but plenty they got wrong with it too. It will take a lot to make anyone want to buy the game again, that's for sure.

5. Tomma18 Club Captain

[QUOTE="JohnnyDGaming89, post: 3403141, member: 191274"]I'd expect a similar situation to AO 2 if they end up building off where the first game left off.

There were some things TWT got right in some ways, but plenty they got wrong with it too. It will take a lot to make anyone want to buy the game again, that's for sure.[/QUOTE]

That would actually be perfect- because the gameplay was the only thing TWT got sort of right....so if they can amp up the content, polish and presentation ala AO Tennis 2 did from 1; then we’d have a pretty darn good TWT sequel.

Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 7:34 PM