TENNIS Tennis World Tour

Nard2020

Club Captain
I feel everyone will tread very lightly after the first game, with no confirmation on if Breakpoint will be the developer or not and then no visuals to go on, it's hard for anyone to get excited about a sequel that is only 4 months away.
I can give you 110% confirmation that this has a new development team.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Okay that may be promising!
Just keep in mind, they’ve retained the “rights” to the first game. So don’t expect anything drastically different, I guessing it’s more so going to be this new team building onto what was already existing.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Just keep in mind, they’ve retained the “rights” to the first game. So don’t expect anything drastically different, I guessing it’s more so going to be this new team building onto what was already existing.

I'd expect a similar situation to AO 2 if they end up building off where the first game left off.

There was some things TWT got right in some ways, but plenty they got wrong with it too. It will take a lot to make anyone want to buy the game again, that's for sure.

Nard2020

Club Captain
[QUOTE="JohnnyDGaming89, post: 3403141, member: 191274"]I'd expect a similar situation to AO 2 if they end up building off where the first game left off.

There were some things TWT got right in some ways, but plenty they got wrong with it too. It will take a lot to make anyone want to buy the game again, that's for sure.[/QUOTE]

That would actually be perfect- because the gameplay was the only thing TWT got sort of right....so if they can amp up the content, polish and presentation ala AO Tennis 2 did from 1; then we’d have a pretty darn good TWT sequel.

Last edited:

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Bought for less than a fiver on pc.For that money it seems ok.I dare say for the casual player its a bit more fun and easier to play than the ao tennis games.I am def in that bracket 20 mins here 30 mins there.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Kind of baffling that there's been nothing on the apparent sequel since some websites reported it was happening, that was nearly a month ago.

Users who are viewing this thread