That awkward moment when you accidentally press run...

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was watching this live, couldn't stop laughing :lol

Something similar has actually happened to me on DBC when I played the ball on the leg side and I darted off for a run only for the ball to hit short leg and I was run out.

YouBears

School Cricketer
This has been all over my social media feeds today! Twitter / MAWood33 : “Remember when you accidentally ...

PS: Also, there's one confirmed affirmative answer to the question "do professional cricketers play cricket games".

haha, I can't really remember doing it in Brian Lara, i've done it a few times in Don Bradman though! I've actually caused myself to be ran out a few times by testing how awake the keepers are... Needless to say they've been away...

D

Deleted member 9102

haha, I can't really remember doing it in Brian Lara, i've done it a few times in Don Bradman though! I've actually caused myself to be ran out a few times by testing how awake the keepers are... Needless to say they've been away...
I've done that a few times... Triggering and cancelling runs quickly just to tease the CPU and got myself out as my player has just slid outside the crease.

It is pretty funny though when they throw at the stumps from a couple of yards away and completely miss, or give away overthrows.

waraa

County Cricketer
I did this in career mode, when I was on 99* and hadn't scored a century ever. Keeper removed the bails before I could undo my brain fade.

*Tears*

Users who are viewing this thread