The 1st AI Patch

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
manee said:
I know the answer that will be given will probably be no...but Im thinking of sending the rep at codemasters forums this PM.

Hi,

At planetcricket.org ppl there make unofficial gamplay patches. Brian Lara 2005 has a number of glitches in the game but is incrypted and uneditable...

Could you plz give the information required to edit the gameplay of the game to fix certain glitches as:

The pace bug.
The overly fast outfield
The sheer easyness to hit a six
The poorness of tailenders
The fact that the AI never run singles.

Should I?

Manee

Only just seen this thread - the chances of being told how to edit these things are as likely as Birmingham staying in the Premier League.......

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
They won't give you any info, i've tried my self. And i don't think they'll release a patch seeing as they didn't make the game, Swordfish did.

Wicket Keeper

Club Cricketer
Madmick, good work. Make sure you add less rookies cause they are not under contract, you sure you got all the faces correctly?

manee

Chairman of Selectors
zimrahil said:
Only just seen this thread - the chances of being told how to edit these things are as likely as Birmingham staying in the Premier League.......

Thats mean to Birmingham

madmick96

Club Cricketer
working on it, i just released the main teams for the moment so u can do whateva, my mum got me 2 tutors for science and maths so now i got lots of homework and cant really do much now but i still try

sami007

Club Cricketer
whatever happened to making the minnows patch madmick?!

the weaker teams are too easy!

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
sami007 said:
whatever happened to making the minnows patch madmick?!

the weaker teams are too easy!

I think you're better off just waiting a few months for Blic 2007 to come out ;)

Hopefully the late breakthroughs Barmy made regarding the checksum error and the career players can lead to some early breakthroughs with the next game :)

Users who are viewing this thread