Draft: The All-Time One-Day Draft

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah, Davison is massively underrated, one of the most explosive openers of the 2000s era. The whole Canadian team was dependent on him. He also bowled a handy off-spin and maintained a better economy rate than the frontline bowlers.
If anything, his bowling was heavily overrated. He was definitely not a replacement level player in that role alone.

However, his explosive approach to opening the batting was rather ahead of its time, and that is borne out in the stats

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
I'll have Jos Buttler
3872 runs @ 38.72 scoring at SR of 118.66
England's best white ball player (maybe?)

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Let me go with my next pick with one of the best left-arm swing bowlers of all time and arguably the best Sri Lankan pacer, Chaminda Vaas. The guy was so good throughout his whole career, never saw him backing out from their squad, and also helped his team in crisis in batting too. This kind of players are almost impossible to replace and we know how the bowling standards have been down in Sri Lanka in recent times.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
RossT05022020.jpeg

Ross Taylor becomes my next pick. A phenomenal legend who would have had much much better stats, if he had realized his eyesight problem earlier into his career :p
Post automatically merged:

@AsadRM

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Brendon McCullum

McCullum is among the greats of New Zealand Cricket, a World Cup finalist captain, and an integral part of New Zealand's turnaround in international Cricket, during the last few years.

Apart from being a world-class aggressive batsman and a keeper, McCullum also provides me the luxury of a possibly tactically astute and fearless skipper.

1. :nzf: Brendon McCullum :wkb:
8. :pak: Wasim Akram :ar:
10. :pak: Waqar Younis :bwl:
11. :den: Ole Mortensen :bwl: :redo: (1/2)

@CerealKiller

Users who are viewing this thread