The Apprentice (UK)

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Since there isn't a thread for this I thought I'd start one. Who's watching this series? I find it quite entertaining and sometimes very funny. It's also a good insight into business, though I know that the stuff they do doesn't mirror real life business accurately.

Favourite Contestant: Simon Ambrose. Does his job well, doesn't argue, gets along with everyone.

Worst Contestant: Jadine Johnson. I don't see her doing anything positive and gets on my nerves.

P.S: Is a subforum for TV shows a good idea?

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This series is a good laugh and i was expecting the people have that oersonal fight thing would get fired not the other girl. i'm not too goo with names but i think sophie got fired and Nadine and Sam stayed.

Outlander

Club Cricketer
what a show. lol, loved the london zoo one. i am not sure who i want to win. p.s get rid of adam

Saltires

Club Cricketer
I've watched the Apprentice sine the second American series. Got to say the candidates look to be weaker this time around - the last two weeks any one of the three in the boardroom could have been fired. My tip for the winner is Simon Ambrose too. I would say that the last four will be Simon, Paul, Katie and the irish girl (can't remember the name :p)

Bilal91

International Coach
not that much of a regular watcher of this but my parents love it...so when ever they are watching i watch as well...pretty interesting and people can learn from this show...

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Tre is the best. He has to win. Without him I wouldn't watch this show.
That's the only reason he's still in - to spice things up. It was Syed (I think) last year, the only difference is that guy got something right.

Why do some people feel the need to fill the gaps of their speech by swearing every other word?

Bilal91

International Coach
Adarsh said:
Why do some people feel the need to fill the gaps of their speech by swearing every other word?
i know...thats why whenever we watch it...we have to send my brother and sister upstairs who are only 8 and 11 :rolleyes:

hassan

International Coach
not that they would have ever heard those words anywhere or by anyone in particular :p

i watched the last series well i think it was last series and hey what was that boys name the Bengali one yh Saeed thats it yh he should have won but no the fat ugly women knocked him out not apparently lol

D

Deleted member 11215

Tre is a legend! i hope he wins as im sure sir alan can mold him into the perfect buisness man.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tre is really the main reason I am watching it at the moment - the majority of them seem clueless

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Yes, they seem clueless. I read Sir Alan's page in the Mirror and he said that the pressure as well as the strict deadlines and having to ensure that everyone they meet is ok appearing on TV are quite imposing and that is makes them look worse then they are.

Users who are viewing this thread