The Ashes (something we could while waiting for the game to be released)

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
With that scenario you could have Transmission guys who look like Codies guys, you would lose points for picking those people out.

:D

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
How about, find all the codies members in the crowd, lock them in a room and starve them like they have starved us for the last few months.

EDIT: Not the Transmission guys, their cool. Its the codies pricks I am after.

That's a little strong, don't you think?

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok, so as you all know we are getting excited about Ashes 09, and obviously the first day of the Ashes is here. So I just wondered, what would be your favourite Ashes scenario?

Rules

• You can use players from all time ranges and generations.
    Try your best not to copy from actual things that have happened.
    You have to say why you would love that scenario.
I know how you said stray away from things that actually happened but ... well with what I've just witnessed with the final 10 overs of the day, I reckon' that'll be a cracker of a scenario. You've just lost Collingwood, Monty comes on and you gotta' take the role of either Australia wanting to bowl out the English tail order or England who are looking to bat it out till' the last over to muster a draw. Not bad aye ?

dajesmac

Club Captain
I know how you said stray away from things that actually happened but ... well with what I've just witnessed with the final 10 overs of the day, I reckon' that'll be a cracker of a scenario. You've just lost Collingwood, Monty comes on and you gotta' take the role of either Australia wanting to bowl out the English tail order or England who are looking to bat it out till' the last over to muster a draw. Not bad aye ?

Haha how on earth did you think of that one? ;)

gilchurch

School Cricketer

best one on the forum:D

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
How about Haddin & Clarke winning the second Test? I have a feeling Australia will win this match now.

shrenik

International Coach
True......also,if any team could have won the match by an innings and 200-300 runs,its INDIA:p

Users who are viewing this thread