The Barmy Army!

P

pcfan123

Well with the onset of t20 there is no doubt that cricket is getting more popular than it was 5-10 years back. There is now more money in the sport and with t20 more matches between smaller nations like Ireland, Holland and biggies are getting much closer. This will enable more nations to participate and thankfully if the ICC act sensibly and try and capitalize, without overkill they can bring cricket to the mainstream audience. This would result in better revenues and as more and more people get into the game, developers will be willing to invest more time and money on the game.

But give the developers some time firstly to get the fundamentals right i.e gameplay. These cosmetic changes are definitely wanted but whats better than getting a strong foundation to build on future games. As the developers said you gotta start with PES 1 to move tp PES 10.

What we really need is for the Chinese to take to the sport. Imagine the market if China became a consistent T20i/ODI team with strong support back home!

ps3geek

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What we really need is for the Chinese to take to the sport. Imagine the market if China became a consistent T20i/ODI team with strong support back home!

From a gaming point of view whats better than Americans taking up the game. Imagine the cricket games like fifa, fight night series..brings goose bumps..anyways shifting aside from the topic now :rolleyes:..

Hope there can be some voice changes and updates could be rolled in online too. Not sure how that thing works. yay!

Users who are viewing this thread