The CCPC? {**Suggestions/Feedback/Ideas/Wishlists**}

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
I wish to be a legend like Greatest Sachin Tendulkar ....

ashwiin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
While autoplaying it would be great if the mangers do it for 20 ovrs and then check and give the regular bowlers a chance to bowl rather than non-regular bowlers bowling...............

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
While autoplaying it would be great if the mangers do it for 20 ovrs and then check and give the regular bowlers a chance to bowl rather than non-regular bowlers bowling...............

This is something i do ofetn...i dunno if u guys notice in the updates of PC XI;)

I wish to be a legend like Greatest Sachin Tendulkar ....

You are fast becoming one through CCPC.....:D

handsome

International Coach
Could there be a series between PC and PCA. That would be cool.

That seems to be the series on demand...but looking at the performances of PC XI A, they seem a lot underprepared for the big test. I think they need some more series and lot team stability at the moment.

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
That seems to be the series on demand...but looking at the performances of PC XI A, they seem a lot underprepared for the big test. I think they need some more series and lot team stability at the moment.

Your probably right. Plus with all the people on the waiting list (like me) the teams might be shuffled around a bit.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Can the team have a mascot.
NO! lol

I just thought I would post my idea in here as well it seemed to get alot of support

The A captain and the other captain draft players and we play each other and maybe other tours could work like this? Of course I would have to be picked as I came up with the idea :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
NO! lol

I just thought I would post my idea in here as well it seemed to get alot of support

The A captain and the other captain draft players and we play each other and maybe other tours could work like this? Of course I would have to be picked as I came up with the idea :p

Good idea :) but very hard to execute it

handsome

International Coach
Yeah it is a good idea.....maybe we will implement it for a one off charity match. But for now PC XI seems to be settled and cosists of most active and quality posters and they woudn't like the idea of getting back to PC XI A. this is not reffering to the fact that PC XI A players are not active and not quality posters ...I have mentioned "MOST"

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
For the charity match you could always give them nicknames like I do not know. You could split it like Griffo said and then the teams could pick names for themself.

Users who are viewing this thread