The Golf Thread

etho11

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't no if theres any golf nuts on here but i'm one so talk everything golf in here. If any of use play golf feel free to chat about your game and youir handicap. I'm currently got a handicap of 32, not that flash but i'm getting better all the time. What gear do you guys use? I've currently got my Dad's old Cobra and Infinity full sets.

koeloe

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
My handicap is 30. I play with Mizuno's. I'm also improving every day.;)

lancashire666

International Coach
i used to play off 35 (i know i wasnt much cop, but i loved it) but i cant play much anymore due to a bike crash in which i broke my scapula (the big flat bone on your back connected to your shoulder and ribcage.) and Humerus.

i can manage to play 9 holes but by the end its pretty painful

etho11

International Cricketer
Where i play 32 is the maximum handicap you can play off.

sd92

International Coach
Golf spoils a good walk :p

etho11

International Cricketer
Trust me i go for plenty of walks when i play golf :)

sd92

International Coach
I bet you do....

golfcart.jpg

*I apologise in advance, if a post like this is not allowed, i just found the picture hilarious when i saw it*

sd92

International Coach
Yeh i thought so aswell :p. Found it on trusty old google images, was possibly the first time i have laughed at a computer screen.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Golf is a great game when you actually play decent golf...lol at the moment I'm struggling with a 2 handicap, shot a 74 two days ago so won't think my hc will drop or rise anyways...I play with Taylormade r7 CGB Max, my Driver is Taylormade Superquad TP and I've got the Taylormade wedges...all in all my whole set is Taylormade lol...watch out Goose I might become Taylormades next best player

Last edited:

shefellover93

Club Cricketer
I love golf and am currently am playing off a 22 handicap (not bad for a 13 year old:P)
I was +8 through the back nine includin a birdie on the par 4 320 meter 16th, (Chipped it in from edge of green :D)

A good golf site is golfshake.com
You can get an online handicap and there are good forums as well

Highlander999

ICC President
I am also a single figure handicap golfer but don't get to play as much as I would like.

I tried the R7 but never got into Taylor Made. I always have Calloway drivers and Nike irons

etho11

International Cricketer
My goal is to get my handicap under 10 in the next two years. I never get to play alot due to school and cricket commitments.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I started golf at the age of seven, so been playing a long time, my lowest handicap rating was at a +2 but since then I've dropped I want to get back to where I was putting alot of effort into it again

Users who are viewing this thread