The Golf Thread

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thats the great thing, it's the only sport where you can go on the PC at the same time and realise you're not missing anything at all.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Great finish in the final round. 5 players who can all still win it.

Tiger, what a star. No other player would be able to play with the pain he has to go through. He is so mentally tough.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
He's a freak! Hits the bunker. Miskews the next shot into the rough. Then hits a brilliant shot onto the green. And gets the putt in.

I was nervous! It looked like it was going wide, then went in.

This is the first ever major I've watched and I love it. Screw the cricket, bring on the US open!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I thought Westwood was going to do it :( :(

Oh well he'll win one in the future if he plays like that, most consistent player out there and he wasn't playing at his best imo, he was just making the least mistakes, Mediate was hitting some outstanding shots but Westwood just kept picking up pars to keep in touch.

Tiger is just taking the piss.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
:D

People are asking whether tiger woods will ever play again now and if he does whether he will ever be able to play to the same level. Any other player, maybe, but not Tiger, he's the kind of guy who when everyone writes off he just proves them wrong every time. Maybe he'll just play the majors.

I also find the US ryder cup team a lot more of a threat with him than without however we'll still win, just seems the guys on the European tour are a lot closer.

Anyway I have a week of preperation before the biggest tournament/piss up of my life! I have been playing really well recently so now I'm off to Wales to play in the England V Wales tournament for the first time, my dad had not deemed me old enough to see some of the sites these lads see before/get into some of the places these lads go :D Anyway i'll be representing Wales because they were short so time to get my Llanelli scarlets shirt and signed Ryan Giggs gear out! Come on the Wales!

Last edited:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I played awesome yesterday. Best I've ever played.

Anyway Seve Ballesteros has got a brain tumour, I never really saw him but I know enough to realise he's a legend and is still very young, hope he gets better.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
74, par 72 :D Just what comes from playing regularly, played tons over the past couple of weeks because I went away with my dads society and also the first good weather in ages, no doubt next week it'll be back to high 80's to 90's :p

Highlander999

ICC President
74, par 72 :D Just what comes from playing regularly, played tons over the past couple of weeks because I went away with my dads society and also the first good weather in ages, no doubt next week it'll be back to high 80's to 90's :p

Well done. What was the course yardage?

Yeah massively gutted to hear about Seve. One of the greatest ever golfers to live. Very, very sad

Users who are viewing this thread