The Hatin needs to stop

Aragornreborn

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all,
Im postin a new thread here....cuz i read the posts n stuff in many of the cricket 2005 threads and theres a lotta hatin man....ppl hate this Andrew Nixon person....ppl fight about how other ppl shud type and insluts about quality of posts n ****.....lets be lovin y'all....i know im gonna get sum "get a life" msgs afte i post this thread ...but im only doin this so that ppl read this and understand that healthy debating is one thing ...little jabs at each other are also kool....but this all out aggression isnt.....im sure both the games will be ultra man...and wat one game lacks the other will make up and in the years to follow the game will just keep gettin better .........if u guys really wanna know why the madden , nba titles do so well (btw fifa is crap ehh....Winning eleven is soooo much more realistic)........its because the americans play the game....as simple as that.......and game software development is based in America....ive seen the patches n stuff u guys put up fer a game......sum of u r brilliant....why not get together and make a game...jus the basics...n since u guys have an indepth knowledge about the game little details like sightscreens and bat positions, swing n seam will be looked at ....u can then take the game to the developers where they can work on the code....its jus an idea...i know im jus yappin here..lol.....nyway heres to cricket...the sport of champions

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just one thing, please use punctuation and paragraphs as your post was hard to read

Aragornreborn

School Cricketer
lol another mistake i made was sayin nixon instead o wilson...damn i guess its part of "mein kamf fer intelligence"...lol

to zimrahil.....dude wtf.....i just lecture on sum **** about typin n ur all like use punctuations...lol....u rock man....ma bad....

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think the point is that a lot of us believed what we were told about Cricket2004 before it was released and were severely disappointed. It's better to have low expectations and be suprised than to have high ones and be let down.

T20

Panel of Selectors
Aragornreborn said:
lol another mistake i made was sayin nixon instead o wilson...

mistakes like these can start a nuclear war. anyway, I agree with very last line in your 1st post.

sarwan

Club Cricketer
maybe your target is me.but my only suggestion is "over policing shud stop"(the third word is should!!)yes another thing is the importance of the grammar in the language shud be overlooked.i dont hate the moderators.hate is too harsh word.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Our job is to make sure your post is accessible to everyone. If you (in a generic rather than a personal sense) haven't bothered taking the time to write it comprehensibly, we're not going to make other people take the time to read and understand it.
That said, people would find your messages a lot easier to read Sarwan, if you put a space and a capital letter after each full stop.

sarwan

Club Cricketer
barmy,c'mon dont b that harsh.this is cricket forum.look for the quality of the post not the language.that doesnt mean moderators delete the quality-les posts.bcoz its co postrs and readers to think abt it not moderators.moderators not murderators.i am xtremely sorry if i am harsh.i just want this site to b a bit user friendly.

jimbob

Club Cricketer
ye sarwan n aragonreborn r rite

n its not that hard 2 undastand n its easier to type coz is alot shortr

u shud b able 2 post the way u want if u no ur stuff abt cricket n this game

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The point imo is that we are being user-friendly. We're trying to make everyones posts easy to read. I'm not that bothered about a bit of txt speak but when your post is just one long block of text it is extremely hard to read. I help teach a primary 1 class and they manage to grasp that there are spaces between words and that sentences start with capital letters. No-one's asking for F. Scott Fitzgerald or Henry Adams, just take a bit more time making your post user-friendly.

jimbob said:
ye sarwan n aragonreborn r rite

n its not that hard 2 undastand n its easier to type coz is alot shortr

u shud b able 2 post the way u want if u no ur stuff abt cricket n this gam

Well at least your's is spaced out and a little bit easier to read.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
We're not asking for essays, perfect grammar and perfect spelling. We just want posts to be easily understandable and easily read.. The last posts in this thread by sarwan and jimbob do not fall into this category.

I haven't even bothered to read either post, as I am assuming that such badly written posts would contain nothing much of substance. Somebody could write a post about how they've managed to fix every single bug in Cricket 2004, add an unlimited amount of teams and tournaments, but if it was written like those two posts, I wouldn't bother to read a single word of it. No offence intended, that's just my opinion.

sarwan

Club Cricketer
andrew have u eve visited any football forums??have u noticed the grammar russians,germans and frenchmen use.they tolerate them.so i dont find any problem.

Users who are viewing this thread