Matches Posted LIVE - Play Offs | The Hundred Simulation | The Final - The Crown gets crowned !

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When you can't win the matches against certain opponents, you need to come up with your own simulator :p . Jokes apart. All major parts are done. Need changes, suggestions etc before we start simulations. Commentary alone left.

Code:
Team 1:  Bad Boys
Team 2:  Wild Force

Bad Boys spins the coin
Wild Force - Tails is the call. And it's Tails

Wild Force won the toss and choose to Bowl first !

Bad Boys -  ['C Swift', 'L Modi', 'U Nazim', 'Parth K', 'Muller S', 'RUDI S', 'M Genius', 'K Biswas', 'F Rukanah', 'F Jaacob', 'Naman']
Wild Force -  ['AK', 'A Rafay', 'X Factor', 'M Ratched', 'Reddy', 'Dale']

%%%%%  First Innings  %%%%%

Ball 01 :  Dale to C Swift,Wide, Thats a wide ball from Dale
Ball 01 :  Dale to C Swift, dot , pitched up, curls in and catches the inside edge before deflecting onto his pad.
Ball 02 :  Dale to C Swift, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 03 :  Dale to C Swift, dot , fuller than good length, defended into the off-side
Ball 04 :  Dale to C Swift, dot , gets inside the line in an attempt to hook it over fine leg, no contact made
Ball 05 :  Dale to C Swift, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 06 :  Dale to L Modi, dot , pitched up, curls in and catches the inside edge before deflecting onto his pad.
Ball 07 :  Dale to L Modi, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 08 :  Dale to L Modi, dot , fuller than good length, decks in and he hurriedly blocks it out
Ball 09 :  Dale to L Modi, dot , fuller than good length, decks in and he hurriedly blocks it out
Ball 10 :  Dale to L Modi, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man

END of 10 balls (7 runs)
     Bad Boys     7/0
     RR: 7.00

L Modi     (3)5 [0x4 0x6]
     C Swift     (3)5 [0x4 0x6]
     Dale     10-6-7-0

Ball 11 :  A Rafay to L Modi, dot , flat, quick, short of length outside off, The Bowler hangs back to whip it through mid-wicket and gets beaten on the inside edge
Ball 12 :  A Rafay to L Modi, dot , length ball wide of off, The Batsman clears his front leg to heave across the line, gets beaten by the lack of bounce
Ball 13 :  A Rafay to L Modi, dot , flat, quick, short of length outside off, The Bowler hangs back to whip it through mid-wicket and gets beaten on the inside edge
Ball 14 :  A Rafay to L Modi, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 15 :  A Rafay to C Swift, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 16 :  A Rafay to L Modi, dot , wide of the crease to start with on this inswinger, good length, on off, dabbed, gully
Ball 17 :  A Rafay to L Modi, dot , wide of the crease to start with on this inswinger, good length, on off, dabbed, gully
Ball 18 :  A Rafay to L Modi, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 19 :  A Rafay to C Swift, dot , The bowler shortens his length, pulled off the inner half to mid-on
Ball 20 :  A Rafay to C Swift, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man

END of 20 balls (6 runs)
     Bad Boys     13/0
     RR: 6.50

C Swift     (5)8 [0x4 0x6]
     L Modi     (7)12 [0x4 0x6]
     A Rafay     10-6-6-0

Ball 21 :  M Ratched to C Swift, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 22 :  M Ratched to L Modi, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 23 :  M Ratched to C Swift, dot , skiddy in-slanter, The bowler is late into his stroke - a one-legged pull and gets pinned high on the thigh.
Ball 24 :  M Ratched to C Swift, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 25 :  M Ratched to L Modi, SIX ! runs, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 26 :  M Ratched to L Modi, SIX ! runs, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 27 :  M Ratched to L Modi, dot , wide of the crease to start with on this inswinger, good length, on off, dabbed, gully
Ball 28 :  M Ratched to L Modi, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 29 :  M Ratched to C Swift, SIX ! runs, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 30 :  M Ratched to C Swift, dot , wide of the crease to start with on this inswinger, good length, on off, dabbed, gully

END of 30 balls (22 runs)
     Bad Boys     35/0
     RR: 11.67

L Modi     (21)17 [0x4 2x6]
     C Swift     (13)13 [0x4 1x6]
     M Ratched     10-3-22-0

Ball 31 :  X Factor to L Modi, OUT, This is really unlucky for the batsmen.

b. X Factor     L Modi(21)18 [0x4 2x6]

Ball 32 :  X Factor to U Nazim, dot , gets inside the line in an attempt to hook it over fine leg, no contact made
Ball 33 :  X Factor to U Nazim, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 34 :  X Factor to C Swift, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 35 :  X Factor to C Swift, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 36 :  X Factor to U Nazim, dot , Huge appeal for LBW but turned down
Ball 37 :  X Factor to U Nazim, dot , fuller than good length, decks in and he hurriedly blocks it out
Ball 38 :  X Factor to U Nazim, dot , flat, quick, short of length outside off, The Bowler hangs back to whip it through mid-wicket and gets beaten on the inside edge
Ball 39 :  X Factor to U Nazim, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 40 :  X Factor to C Swift, dot , fuller than good length, decks in and he hurriedly blocks it out

END of 40 balls (7 runs)
     Bad Boys     42/1
     RR: 10.50

U Nazim     (2)6 [0x4 0x6]
     C Swift     (18)16 [0x4 1x6]
     X Factor     10-6-7-1

Ball 41 :  M Ratched to U Nazim, dot , flat, quick, short of length outside off, The Bowler hangs back to whip it through mid-wicket and gets beaten on the inside edge
Ball 42 :  M Ratched to U Nazim, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 43 :  M Ratched to U Nazim, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 44 :  M Ratched to U Nazim, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 45 :  M Ratched to C Swift, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 46 :  M Ratched to U Nazim, dot , wide of the crease to start with on this inswinger, good length, on off, dabbed, gully
Ball 47 :  M Ratched to U Nazim, SIX ! runs, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 48 :  M Ratched to U Nazim, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 49 :  M Ratched to C Swift, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 50 :  M Ratched to U Nazim, dot , gets inside the line in an attempt to hook it over fine leg, no contact made

END of 50 balls (22 runs)
     Bad Boys     64/1
     RR: 12.80

C Swift     (22)18 [0x4 1x6]
     U Nazim     (20)14 [2x4 1x6]
     M Ratched     20-6-44-0

Ball 51 :  Dale to C Swift, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 52 :  Dale to C Swift, dot , wide of the crease to start with on this inswinger, good length, on off, dabbed, gully
Ball 53 :  Dale to C Swift, dot , flat, quick, short of length outside off, The Bowler hangs back to whip it through mid-wicket and gets beaten on the inside edge
Ball 54 :  Dale to C Swift, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 55 :  Dale to C Swift, dot , length ball wide of off, The Batsman clears his front leg to heave across the line, gets beaten by the lack of bounce
Ball 56 :  Dale to C Swift, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 57 :  Dale to U Nazim, dot , Huge appeal for LBW but turned down
Ball 58 :  Dale to U Nazim, dot , flat, quick, short of length outside off, The Bowler hangs back to whip it through mid-wicket and gets beaten on the inside edge
Ball 59 :  Dale to U Nazim, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 60 :  Dale to C Swift, SIX ! runs, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle

END of 60 balls (14 runs)
     Bad Boys     78/1
     RR: 13.00

U Nazim     (21)17 [2x4 1x6]
     C Swift     (35)25 [1x4 2x6]
     Dale     20-11-21-0

Ball 61 :  AK to U Nazim, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 62 :  AK to C Swift, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 63 :  AK to U Nazim, dot , fuller than good length, defended into the off-side
Ball 64 :  AK to U Nazim, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 65 :  AK to U Nazim, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 66 :  AK to U Nazim, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 67 :  AK to C Swift, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 68 :  AK to U Nazim,Wide, Thats a wide ball from AK
Ball 68 :  AK to U Nazim, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 69 :  AK to U Nazim, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 70 :  AK to C Swift, dot , fuller than good length, decks in and he hurriedly blocks it out

END of 70 balls (20 runs)
     Bad Boys     98/1
     RR: 14.00

U Nazim     (36)24 [5x4 1x6]
     C Swift     (39)28 [1x4 2x6]
     AK     10-2-20-0

Ball 71 :  A Rafay to U Nazim, SIX ! runs, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 72 :  A Rafay to U Nazim, dot , skiddy in-slanter, The bowler is late into his stroke - a one-legged pull and gets pinned high on the thigh.
Ball 73 :  A Rafay to U Nazim, dot , skiddy in-slanter, The bowler is late into his stroke - a one-legged pull and gets pinned high on the thigh.
Ball 74 :  A Rafay to U Nazim, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 75 :  A Rafay to U Nazim, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 76 :  A Rafay to U Nazim, dot , length ball wide of off, The Batsman clears his front leg to heave across the line, gets beaten by the lack of bounce
Ball 77 :  A Rafay to U Nazim, dot , behind backward point and races back for the second
Ball 78 :  A Rafay to U Nazim, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 79 :  A Rafay to C Swift, dot , pitched up, curls in and catches the inside edge before deflecting onto his pad.
Ball 80 :  A Rafay to C Swift, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man

END of 80 balls (14 runs)
     Bad Boys     112/1
     RR: 14.00

C Swift     (40)30 [1x4 2x6]
     U Nazim     (49)32 [6x4 2x6]
     A Rafay     20-11-20-0

Ball 81 :  AK to C Swift, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 82 :  AK to C Swift, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 83 :  AK to C Swift, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 84 :  AK to U Nazim, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 85 :  AK to C Swift, dot , fuller than good length, decks in and he hurriedly blocks it out
Ball 86 :  AK to C Swift, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 87 :  AK to U Nazim, dot , Huge appeal for LBW but turned down
Ball 88 :  AK to U Nazim, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 89 :  AK to C Swift, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 90 :  AK to C Swift, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance

END of 90 balls (19 runs)
     Bad Boys     131/1
     RR: 14.56

C Swift     (57)37 [4x4 2x6]
     U Nazim     (51)35 [6x4 2x6]
     AK     20-4-39-0

Ball 91 :  Reddy to C Swift, dot , pitched up, curls in and catches the inside edge before deflecting onto his pad.
Ball 92 :  Reddy to C Swift, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 93 :  Reddy to U Nazim, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 94 :  Reddy to U Nazim, OUT, This is really unlucky for the batsmen.

b. Reddy     U Nazim(53)37 [6x4 2x6]

Ball 95 :  Reddy to Parth K, dot , fuller than good length, decks in and he hurriedly blocks it out
Ball 96 :  Reddy to Parth K, dot , fuller than good length, decks in and he hurriedly blocks it out
Ball 97 :  Reddy to Parth K, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 98 :  Reddy to C Swift, dot , pitched up, curls in and catches the inside edge before deflecting onto his pad.
Ball 99 :  Reddy to C Swift, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 100 :  Reddy to Parth K, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers

END of 100 balls (8 runs)
     Bad Boys     139/2
     RR: 13.90

End of innings (Balls 100)
     Bad Boys     139/2  (RR: 13.90)
     Parth K     (2)4 [0x4 0x6]
     C Swift     (61)41 [4x4 2x6]
     Reddy     10-5-8-1

1st Innings Scoreboard

Batsman    Bowler      Runs    Balls    4s    6s    SR
---------  --------  ------  -------  ----  ----  ----
L Modi     X Factor      21       18     0     2   116
U Nazim    Reddy         53       37     6     2   143
Parth K    Not Out        2        4     0     0    50
C Swift    Not Out       61       41     4     2   148

Bowler       Balls    Dots    Runs    Wickets    Economy
---------  -------  ------  ------  ---------  ---------
AK              20       4      39          0       1.95
A Rafay         20      11      20          0       1
X Factor        10       6       7          1       0.7
M Ratched       20       6      44          0       2.2
Reddy           10       5       8          1       0.8
Dale            20      11      21          0       1.05

Wild Force need 140 runs in 100 balls at 1.4 run/s per ball.

Wild Force -  ['I Gunda', 'TSP', 'Kushal C', 'Markkkkk', 'M Ali', 'AK', 'A Rafay', 'X Factor', 'M Ratched', 'Reddy', 'Dale']
Bad Boys -  ['Muller S', 'RUDI S', 'K Biswas', 'F Rukanah', 'F Jaacob', 'Naman']

%%%%%  Second Innings  %%%%%

Ball 01 :  RUDI S to I Gunda, dot ball, The bowler shortens his length, pulled off the inner half to mid-on
Ball 02 :  RUDI S to I Gunda, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 03 :  RUDI S to I Gunda, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 04 :  RUDI S to TSP, dot ball, skiddy in-slanter, The bowler is late into his stroke - a one-legged pull and gets pinned high on the thigh.
Ball 05 :  RUDI S to TSP,Wide, Thats a wide ball from RUDI S
Ball 05 :  RUDI S to TSP, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 06 :  RUDI S to I Gunda, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 07 :  RUDI S to I Gunda, dot ball, flat, quick, short of length outside off, The Bowler hangs back to whip it through mid-wicket and gets beaten on the inside edge
Ball 08 :  RUDI S to I Gunda, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 09 :  RUDI S to I Gunda, dot ball, flat, quick, short of length outside off, The Bowler hangs back to whip it through mid-wicket and gets beaten on the inside edge
Ball 10 :  RUDI S to I Gunda, dot ball, pitched up, curls in and catches the inside edge before deflecting onto his pad.

END of 10 balls (15 runs)
     Wild Force     15/0
     RR: 15.00

TSP     (1)2 [0x4 0x6]
     I Gunda     (13)8 [3x4 0x6]
     RUDI S     10-5-15-0

Ball 11 :  F Jaacob to TSP, dot ball, The bowler shortens his length, pulled off the inner half to mid-on
Ball 12 :  F Jaacob to TSP, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 13 :  F Jaacob to I Gunda, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 14 :  F Jaacob to I Gunda, dot ball, Huge appeal for LBW but turned down
Ball 15 :  F Jaacob to I Gunda, dot ball, gets inside the line in an attempt to hook it over fine leg, no contact made
Ball 16 :  F Jaacob to I Gunda, dot ball, The bowler shortens his length, pulled off the inner half to mid-on
Ball 17 :  F Jaacob to I Gunda, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 18 :  F Jaacob to TSP, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 19 :  F Jaacob to I Gunda, dot ball, fuller than good length, defended into the off-side
Ball 20 :  F Jaacob to I Gunda, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers

END of 20 balls (12 runs)
     Wild Force     27/0
     RR: 13.50

I Gunda     (19)15 [4x4 0x6]
     TSP     (7)5 [0x4 0x6]
     F Jaacob     10-5-12-0

Ball 21 :  Muller S to I Gunda, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 22 :  Muller S to I Gunda, dot ball, The bowler shortens his length, pulled off the inner half to mid-on
Ball 23 :  Muller S to I Gunda, SIX ! runs, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 24 :  Muller S to I Gunda, dot ball, fuller than good length, defended into the off-side
Ball 25 :  Muller S to I Gunda, dot ball, The bowler shortens his length, pulled off the inner half to mid-on
Ball 26 :  Muller S to I Gunda, SIX ! runs, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 27 :  Muller S to I Gunda, dot ball, on the fuller side again, defended on the off-side
Ball 28 :  Muller S to I Gunda, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 29 :  Muller S to I Gunda, dot ball, gets inside the line in an attempt to hook it over fine leg, no contact made
Ball 30 :  Muller S to I Gunda, dot ball, flat, quick, short of length outside off, The Bowler hangs back to whip it through mid-wicket and gets beaten on the inside edge

END of 30 balls (20 runs)
     Wild Force     47/0
     RR: 15.67

TSP     (7)5 [0x4 0x6]
     I Gunda     (39)25 [6x4 2x6]
     Muller S     10-6-20-0

Ball 31 :  Naman to TSP, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 32 :  Naman to I Gunda, dot ball, fuller than good length, decks in and he hurriedly blocks it out
Ball 33 :  Naman to I Gunda, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 34 :  Naman to I Gunda, dot ball, wide of the crease to start with on this inswinger, good length, on off, dabbed, gully
Ball 35 :  Naman to I Gunda, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 36 :  Naman to I Gunda, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 37 :  Naman to I Gunda, dot ball, behind backward point and races back for the second
Ball 38 :  Naman to I Gunda, dot ball, fuller than good length, decks in and he hurriedly blocks it out
Ball 39 :  Naman to I Gunda, dot ball, Huge appeal for LBW but turned down
Ball 40 :  Naman to I Gunda, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..

END of 40 balls (13 runs)
     Wild Force     60/0

TSP     (8)6 [0x4 0x6]
     I Gunda     (51)34 [8x4 2x6]
     Naman     10-5-13-0

Ball 41 :  K Biswas to TSP, dot ball, on the fuller side again, defended on the off-side
Ball 42 :  K Biswas to TSP, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 43 :  K Biswas to TSP, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 44 :  K Biswas to TSP,Wide, Thats a wide ball from K Biswas
Ball 44 :  K Biswas to TSP, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 45 :  K Biswas to TSP, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 46 :  K Biswas to I Gunda, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 47 :  K Biswas to TSP, dot ball, pitched up, curls in and catches the inside edge before deflecting onto his pad.
Ball 48 :  K Biswas to TSP, OUT, This is really unlucky for the batsmen.

b. K Biswas     TSP(19)13 [2x4 0x6]

Ball 49 :  K Biswas to Kushal C, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 50 :  K Biswas to I Gunda, dot ball, length ball wide of off, The Batsman clears his front leg to heave across the line, gets beaten by the lack of bounce

END of 50 balls (16 runs)
     Wild Force     76/1
     RR: 15.20

Kushal C     (1)1 [0x4 0x6]
     I Gunda     (54)36 [8x4 2x6]
     K Biswas     10-4-16-1

Ball 51 :  Muller S to Kushal C, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 52 :  Muller S to Kushal C, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 53 :  Muller S to I Gunda, dot ball, fuller than good length, decks in and he hurriedly blocks it out
Ball 54 :  Muller S to I Gunda, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 55 :  Muller S to Kushal C, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 56 :  Muller S to I Gunda, dot ball, behind backward point and races back for the second
Ball 57 :  Muller S to I Gunda, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 58 :  Muller S to Kushal C, dot ball, flat, quick, short of length outside off, The Bowler hangs back to whip it through mid-wicket and gets beaten on the inside edge
Ball 59 :  Muller S to Kushal C, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 60 :  Muller S to I Gunda,Wide, Thats a wide ball from Muller S
Ball 60 :  Muller S to I Gunda, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!

END of 60 balls (14 runs)
     Wild Force     90/1

Kushal C     (8)6 [1x4 0x6]
     I Gunda     (60)41 [9x4 2x6]
     Muller S     20-9-34-0

Ball 61 :  F Jaacob to Kushal C, dot ball, fuller than good length, defended into the off-side
Ball 62 :  F Jaacob to Kushal C, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 63 :  F Jaacob to Kushal C, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 64 :  F Jaacob to Kushal C, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 65 :  F Jaacob to Kushal C, dot ball, behind backward point and races back for the second
Ball 66 :  F Jaacob to Kushal C, one run, short of a length outside off, steered away down to third man
Ball 67 :  F Jaacob to I Gunda, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 68 :  F Jaacob to I Gunda, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 69 :  F Jaacob to I Gunda, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 70 :  F Jaacob to Kushal C,Wide, Thats a wide ball from F Jaacob
Ball 70 :  F Jaacob to Kushal C, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..

END of 70 balls (21 runs)
     Wild Force     111/1
     RR: 15.86

I Gunda     (67)44 [9x4 2x6]
     Kushal C     (21)13 [3x4 0x6]
     F Jaacob     20-7-33-0

Ball 71 :  F Rukanah to I Gunda, dot ball, gets inside the line in an attempt to hook it over fine leg, no contact made
Ball 72 :  F Rukanah to I Gunda,Wide, Thats a wide ball from F Rukanah
Ball 72 :  F Rukanah to I Gunda, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 73 :  F Rukanah to I Gunda, dot ball, on the fuller side again, defended on the off-side
Ball 74 :  F Rukanah to I Gunda, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 75 :  F Rukanah to Kushal C,Wide, Thats a wide ball from F Rukanah
Ball 75 :  F Rukanah to Kushal C, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 76 :  F Rukanah to I Gunda, SIX ! runs, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 77 :  F Rukanah to I Gunda, dot ball, behind backward point and races back for the second
Ball 78 :  F Rukanah to I Gunda, dot ball, behind backward point and races back for the second
Ball 79 :  F Rukanah to I Gunda, two runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 80 :  F Rukanah to I Gunda, dot ball, pitched up, curls in and catches the inside edge before deflecting onto his pad.

END of 80 balls (18 runs)
     Wild Force     129/1
     RR: 16.12

Kushal C     (22)14 [3x4 0x6]
     I Gunda     (82)53 [10x4 3x6]
     F Rukanah     10-5-18-0

Ball 81 :  K Biswas to Kushal C, dot ball, wide of the crease to start with on this inswinger, good length, on off, dabbed, gully
Ball 82 :  K Biswas to Kushal C, three runs, a fine tickle on the glance
Ball 83 :  K Biswas to I Gunda, dot ball, Huge appeal for LBW but turned down
Ball 84 :  K Biswas to I Gunda, one run, back of a length outside off, jabbed away through the covers
Ball 85 :  K Biswas to Kushal C, one run, begins with a loopy overcook, drilled through the covers
Ball 86 :  K Biswas to I Gunda, dot ball, Huge appeal for LBW but turned down
Ball 87 :  K Biswas to I Gunda, dot ball, behind backward point and races back for the second
Ball 88 :  K Biswas to I Gunda, dot ball, The bowler shortens his length, pulled off the inner half to mid-on
Ball 89 :  K Biswas to I Gunda, dot ball, wide of the crease to start with on this inswinger, good length, on off, dabbed, gully
Ball 90 :  K Biswas to I Gunda, SIX ! runs, this is a gigantic blow!

b. K Biswas     I Gunda(83)59 [10x4 3x6]
     Kushal C     (26)17 [3x4 0x6]
     K Biswas     10-10-27-1

End of innings (Balls 90)
     Wild Force     140/1  (RR: 15.56)

Wild Force win by 9 wickets.

2nd Innings Scoreboard
Batsman    Bowler      Runs    Balls    4s    6s    SR
---------  --------  ------  -------  ----  ----  ----
TSP        K Biswas      19       13     2     0   146
I Gunda    Not Out       83       59    10     3   140
Kushal C   Not Out       26       17     3     0   152