The most OFF Cricket Player

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who is the Player in the news all the time but not for his Cricketing.. for other reasons.. for me it has to be Shoaib Akhtar.. who you think is it?

And please stay on topic people :(;)..

Akhtar. He doesn't care about his team or his cricket and he's a drug abuser.

fredalo, has no respect fo the team by going drinking during the world cup campaign, i mean how dumb can you get?....

fredalo, has no respect fo the team by going drinking during the world cup campaign, i mean how dumb can you get?....

Wasn't only him. It was 3 or 4 others as well.

It has got to be Warne.

Akhtar isn't really big news.

To be fair, Flintoff has got a drinking problem, plus, he was allowed to drink in moderation. He should not have been allowed to drink at all with his problem.

Akhtar. He doesn't care about his team or his cricket and he's a drug abuser.

I'm not condoning Akhtar here, but there is a HUGE difference between someone who has tested positive for nandralone once and a drug abuser. I hope you have something to back up your claim that he is a drug abuser, or I suggest you withdraw your claim.

To be fair, Flintoff has got a drinking problem, plus, he was allowed to drink in moderation. He should not have been allowed to drink at all with his problem.

then obviously hes so dumb that he doesnt know what moderation means.....

then obviously hes so dumb that he doesnt know what moderation means.....

A drinking problem means that he has an addiction to alcohol. He couldn't help himself, he had to drink it. It has nothing to do with how intelligent he is.

It's definatley Warne. It's not much of a problem now obviously, but it was either drugs or women in the news way back when if the article was about Warne.

Users who are viewing this thread