The NBA Live series thread

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, I'm quite a fan of the NBA-live games but haven't quite played much due to expensiveness here. I would still like to know which is the best NBA-Live game ever, in your opinion.
I have only played three of them - 2003, 2007 and 2008. I personally liked 2003 more than the other but still there are 2009 and 2010 ones.
So, which is the best? :D

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Depends on your PC specs. If it can run latest version then go for them but I personally liked the 2007 version. The dynasty mode has got complicated as series has progressed.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I've only played Live 10, and quite like it. I also had Live 06 on PS2 but it was absolute fail.

I actually prefer Live over 2K. Plus Live is a lot more easily accessible for the casual audience such as myself, hence I don't like the new EA Sports Elite.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I have mostly played the 2003 version. Loved smashing other teams with the Celtics and Lakers.
But the point is - are the 2009 and 2010 versions better?

Bounce

County Cricketer
Exactly. The only game from the series I have is the 2003 version, and undoubtedly, its amazing. The graphics are pretty good too. :)
Is a 2009/10 version out?

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
basically new sports games and some racing games they have added too much nonsense stuff like if u start a dynasty its kinda hard to do contracts etc and have career modes
i am currently laying nba live 10 got it free from library ps3 version.
its complicated like too many modes and u are confused what to play.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I have renamed this one to NBA Live discussion thread so we can all discuss it here.:p

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
2K11 all the way, baby! Releasing in about a week.

Played the Live franchise religiously back when I had a PSX but since moving to PC I've been going with 2K (since 2K8). NBA 2K10 is probably my favorite game right now, which I hope will be taken over by NBA 2K11 in about a week.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
2k11 will be awesome. With all the Jordan stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread