The NBA Live series thread

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Elite 11 just got delayed. :D

The folks at EA realized they have no shot with their sub-par game. NBA Jam still going to be released for Wii next week and for X360/PS3 as a standalone before holiday season.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
2K11 all the way, baby! Releasing in about a week.

Played the Live franchise religiously back when I had a PSX but since moving to PC I've been going with 2K (since 2K8). NBA 2K10 is probably my favorite game right now, which I hope will be taken over by NBA 2K11 in about a week.

Played the NBA 2011 demo on PS3 and was not impressed by the graphic details. I am hoping its down to demo as I found game play smooth with doing all tricks in 4 minutes (dunk, three pointer, buzzer beater, foul shots, lay up, alley loop).

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
NBA 2K11 for PS3 is a ported version from 360/PC so the graphics won't be as good. There's been quite a lot of discussion about this (check out operationsports.com for FAQs by guys who managed to get their hands on the game early).

2K11 on PC/360 is going to be great, though.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Any 2k11 will be better than that EA sports crap though.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Sohum which graphics card are you using? Can it run Mafia II as it is benchmark game for graphics card power currently.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I don't play Mafia. I have an HD4670 1GB. It can run most games on full settings. The only game I've had issues running on high quality is GTA. NBA 2K10 is very smooth on full settings.

Users who are viewing this thread