surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am just not able to believe my eyes whether i am watching Funky's thread. :eek: Top class stuffs like Bangladesh. ;) Keep it up.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
v5fgvq.jpg

Kiwi Challenge

shakib-odi.jpg

Bangla will be looking forward to a performance from the Captain

Bangladesh is coming into this game after a win against fellow minnows Ireland in the group stage of the 2009 T20 World Cup. Bangladesh won the match by 5 wickets to seal their place in the Quater Finals of the T20 World Cup. Now Bangladesh has a bigger challenge set in front of them. They are more stronger than the Bangladesh and they are the Kiwis.

New Zealand coming into this game after winning both the games in their group match. First one against Scotland and the second one against the Proteas. New Zealand will be playing their full strength against the Bangladeshi today as they would love to continue their form and would love to go to the next stage of this tournament.

Bangladesh will be going unchanged. They will be looking forward to a good start from their inform opener Tamim Iqbal who had smashed an unbeaten 70 in the last match. They will also have hopes on Shakib Al Hasan and Mahmudulla to score some runs also. They will be depended upon their strike bowler in Alam who had shown a brilliant performance in the last match. Bangladesh must play better than the last match as because this time the team they face are more stronger than the one they faced before.

New Zealand will also be playing the same the line up from the last match against the proteas. They will be looking forward to some powerful hitting from wicket keeper batsman Brendon McCullum. Other than him the team will be depended upon a good performance from the middle order consisting of several good batsman such as Ross Taylor, Jacob Oram and Scott Styris. New Zealand bowling department will be lead from the front by Daniel Vettori. The Kiwis will be looking forward to Vettori's magic to shine in the game against Bangladesh. Other than Vettori, the bowling line up consists of Mills, O'Brien and several all rounders in Oram, Franklin and Styris. Which team will be the one to come out as the winner?

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Cmon Bangas! Ill probably start another Bangladesh save now after I enjoyed my last one so much..

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Some Extreme hard work by Bangle can make it but it difficult to win against Kiwis.
But, Good Luck Bangladesh.:thumbs.

Users who are viewing this thread