The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

FreddieFan

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Never really that close. Second final in a row I've lost! Congratulaions.

In other news, everyone go bid on Duncan.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Congrats Ste, you have reclaimed your rightful throne.
Also congrats to Verizon Java Kings the plate champion winning with a thrilling run chase.

Prize giving:
Best poster for S14 - Ollie_H taking home 100k vCash
Plate Winner - Shevchenko taking home 300k vCash
Cup runner up - FreddieFan taking home 500k vCash
Cup winner - ste_mc_efc taking home 1 mill vCash

Tuhob

School Cricketer
Congrats to Verizon Java Kings on winning the Plate Final. Was a close match coming down to the last over.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
So I win my OD league promote in FC and come 4th in BT20 and I lose members today, WTF!

Btw, anyone using AtStumps, how do I get it to properly reset for the new season? The training predictor doesn't work properly.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Sledging said:
A few seasons ago your fan base had a chance to read the riveting new book by Edwin Hornswaggle entitled "Teams and competing in multiple competitions". Due to this, they have certainly wised up regarding how teams are performing in the different competitions apart from OD which has always held their attention before. (quote from news item)

Unfortunately that book did not contain a guide for the promotion/relegation rules, so your fans are still thinking you are in division II. In the meantime they have forgotten about your brilliant results last season. Hopefully, someone enlightens them before friday morning.

Fair enough because the confidence has been reset, but it's stupid because you're losing out during the space inbetween promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread