The PlanetCricket Fantasy Football League

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wait, I think the program itself substitutes for you.

I remember last week, Cahill wasn't playing that day, but O'Brien was. So the program substituted them.

Similar thing might happen to you.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Gold - Thats only if they do not play at all in the gameweek! :p He wants to benefit from fixtures on the two days. He wants to for example have henry and bent in on the saturday, gain there points, and then on the sunday swap one for sheringham who is playing in a sunday game. This isnt possible unless one of henry and bent did not take part in their games! :D

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Gameweek 5 this week guys :D Some chances for serious points for Chelsea players as they host Sunderland (luck of the draw, they get the easy teams first! :eek:). And no doubt United will collect anutha 3 against city with rooooooooney on fire :)

themuel1

International Coach
JamesyJames3 said:
Gameweek 5 this week guys :D Some chances for serious points for Chelsea players as they host Sunderland (luck of the draw, they get the easy teams first! :eek:). And no doubt United will collect anutha 3 against city with rooooooooney on fire :)

Lets hope so McJim (errrrrr, you in a kilt!) . I actually got a modest amount of points for once last week (the last time prem clubs played) and they have a massive break in between!!! :mad

JamesyJames3

International Coach
themuel1 said:
Are you in the planetcricket league James?

No im not, im in two others, one with my cricket team and one with some of my college mates.

gold639

International Coach
What's your score?

I basically screwed up a month ago, when I didn't realize that making transfers deducted points from your team! I was doing great unti then, but I lost around 100 points after my transfers! So I got down and selected one team to stick with for a few months. I'm doing pretty well atm, atleast I'm 2nd in the PlanetCricket league. :p

Users who are viewing this thread