International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
134 points now.

I just bought Henry :)

My strike force is unbeatable - Henry and Bent :p

gold639

International Coach
Sure, just create your team and then tell me your email ID.

I'm such an idiot. I never realised that through transfers I lose points for the team! I've lost so many points this way! :mad :noway

Last edited:

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Lol goldy, u get 1 free per week! anyways im not doing so gud anymore, i have 154, hmm, but i have 4 players playing today 3 united ones, so i hope for a scoreline of 3-0 to man utd, rooney hatrick, scholes sets up 3 and van der sar makes 10 world class saves as welll as his clean sheet.

Briggsey

International Coach
Can one of you just let me know on this. Take this as an example with my team in the fantasy league. Say in my team the strikers are Henry and Bent, and on the bench i have Sherringham. Now say West Ham play on Saturday and Arsenal play on Sunday so would it be possible to put Sherringham in for the Saturday game, then take him out before the games on Sunday and put Henry back in and still get both their points from their games?

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Not possible im afraid Briggsey. There is a deadline on each gameweek when your final team for that round of games (saturday and sunday) have to be confirmed! I tried that tactic myself matey :D

gold639

International Coach
Yeah, I guess that's possible. Or do what I do and play all your strikers! ;)

It paid off for me, Horsefield got 10 points :happy

Users who are viewing this thread