• Poll closed .

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
And what is that batting order?
That's because I did not line them up :p, and sorry for the late post been a very busy week. Giving a rough look - all the teams look quite good to me but will give a detailed look and give my vote although it may be a bit biased based upon the players I've watched playing. Well done everyone.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I would also like to invite all members who partook in this draft to take a look at the Quiz Draft; for those of you who've not really had much time to write profiles it'll be ideal because you need only answer one question per day.
I am in then. And I again apologize for not writing about my picks as I have been very busy at work. Thanks for the vote too, I too feel I have a good T20 team but yeah everyone have the right to feel that way. :p Yours is a solid XI and my vote goes to you. All others were brilliant in their picks as well and thanks to everyone for a wonderful draft.[DOUBLEPOST=1565725139][/DOUBLEPOST]Also Richie Benaud will lead my XI.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And I also like the look of Bevab's XI too. Great openers, great ARs and variety in bowling. What else do you need in a T20 XI!

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This was a fantastic draft indeed! Hoping to see more unique ideas like this and the quiz draft occur in the future.

I’ve got a shortlist of players that I was expecting to be picked and was surprised to see miss out. Hope it is okay to post about them here with a short overview, if @Aislabie is fine with it? :)

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This was a fantastic draft indeed! Hoping to see more unique ideas like this and the quiz draft occur in the future.

I’ve got a shortlist of players that I was expecting to be picked and was surprised to see miss out. Hope it is okay to post about them here with a short overview, if @Aislabie is fine with it? :)
Definitely! That would be most welcome.

I have quite a few ideas I'd like to try out; I'm currently running with the Worst of Test Cricket as you can see but I do definitely have a few more ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread