The Quick Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anything below $36 (INR 2,000) will do well in Mumbai. Can't say about the other cities.

D

Dutch

Guys please keep this thread specific for quickfire answers.....keep the discussions in the other threads. The point of this thread is that people who havent followed the whole process van ask a quick question that may have been asked ad nauseum somewhere else but they can ask it here witout fear of being jumped on. Cheers.

D

Dutch

How many commentators will there be in the game?

Not sure that is known yet or who the commentators will be, however Ross did say that more than 45 hours of commentary had been recorded for the game.......

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Here is a new question not asked, will bigant cricket go up to 1080p for resolution Ross.

umosay

Club Captain
Here is a new question not asked, will bigant cricket go up to 1080p for resolution Ross.

On which platform?

I run cricket academy at 2560x1440 fine, so I don't see why the game won't run at that.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Most console games are 720p and that's more than enough IMO. 1080p will have performance and frame rate issues, and forget about online lags, there may even be offline lags with a native 1080p game.

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Still how many days we should wait for the first gameplay screen or trailer :p

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Still how many days we should wait for the first gameplay screen or trailer :p

Have some patience, mate. Ross is going to tell us about the career mode by the end of this week. The things are beginning to unfold slowly. Won't be long before you have some screens here. Patience is all we must have now.

savvart

Associate Cricketer
my AGP card is Nvidia 9400 gt.Ram 6 gb DDR2.proccessor Intel core i7 3.66 ghz gamers edition.can i run it?

Sorry to tell you this but your graphics card is not the OLD AGP but a PCI-e card, especially if your motherboard is capable of running an i7 CPU...

Be good... :cheers

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Ross does the game have cherries on the bat after you bat for long periods of time, also would love bat wear or say if you use the same bat for to long it breaks. For future version the second one.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross does the game have cherries on the bat after you bat for long periods of time, also would love bat wear or say if you use the same bat for to long it breaks. For future version the second one.

Bats become better if you bat long. Bats break if you play too much on bottom.

That prompts me to ask, Ross does the ball meet only edges and middle or even high on the bat and bottom of the bat?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Bats become better if you bat long. Bats break if you play too much on bottom.

That prompts me to ask, Ross does the ball meet only edges and middle or even high on the bat and bottom of the bat?

Great question.:yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread