MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
This might end in catastrophic failure, but here's a place for people to ask questions without people complaining that they are repeating themselves over and over or haven't bothered reading.

So post if you have a question and post if you can answer a question in a helpful manner, don't post otherwise.

Don't turn this into a discussion thread - it's just a place for people to quickly ask questions about the game.

This differs from the Q&A thread as this is intended to be a quick-answer thread to simple questions - if you need to follow up in detail, quote the post and then copy and paste into the General Discussion thread to keep discussing.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Let me do the honors...

Ross, when are you releasing the screenies, trailers, gameplay videos etc. and scheduling the gameplay (closed beta) sessions? Maybe you can also let us know the release date.

There... that should cover everything ;)

mik509

School Cricketer
Table top Cricket

When is table top cricket coming out

D

Dutch

When is table top cricket coming out

I moved your question in here as it doesn't necessarily need a whole new thread. There is no release date yet for Table Top Cricket. Ross from BA has stated that resources from that game have been diverted to the full cricket game which also has no release date yet.

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Can we play multiplayer offline on just the single PC using multiple controllers? I ain't sure if this has been asked before. If it hasn't been asked, I'd move it to the other thread.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we play multiplayer offline on just the single PC using multiple controllers? I ain't sure if this has been asked before. If it hasn't been asked, I'd move it to the other thread.

Its called co-op and yes, I think Ross had confirmed that. But not sure about how many can play together.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quick question: Any chance of a "beach stadium" easter-egg where the stadium is gone and you're at the beach-side, tennis ball instead of cricket ball, etc?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quick question: Any chance of a "beach stadium" easter-egg where the stadium is gone and you're at the beach-side, tennis ball instead of cricket ball, etc?

Can't do beach stadium, it was actually considered along with a back-yard mode (one hand off the fence or roof, tippedy-run, sixes are out, etc..) but they didn't make it.

There is a special Easter Egg or two though :)

Flapjack

Club Captain
Can you change the number of players per team? Would like to recreate the 7 a side, 12 over knockabouts of my old home league!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can you change the number of players per team? Would like to recreate the 7 a side, 12 over knockabouts of my old home league!

That would create a different set of problems regarding field positions, i.e. how do you create fields for "not 11 players" games and how do you test the AI against millions of permutations and combinations possible. Maybe such an option could be feasible for "human vs human" mode but not with AI involved.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

You can change the number of wickets in an innings but not the number of fielders.

----------

Will it release on PS vita, probably not but I wish it does.

PS Vita is highly unlikely at this point.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Probablly can't answer this, but whats your "ballpark" budget been on this title, taking into account investment in mechanics and new technology? (Might give people a little more perspective on why you can't sell it for $18 in Mumbai...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread