The Quick Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch

Guys, without trying to be a pain in the Gordon Ramsay can I point out once again that this thread is essentially meant for those who have not followed the threads on the game from the beginning and can ask questions here about the game and get a reasonable answer. For all other questions use the other threads. Ross will see them there too and this thread can be kept clean for the essential questions like "when are screenshots coming" and "will there be bats" etcetera.....if you find your post deleted or moved you will know why. Cheers.

Edit: To save another post - this thread isn't meant for 'new' questions - if you don't think something has been asked, use the other thread. This is just for people to let other people find answers for questions they think should have been answered before, but don't have the time to look. I'd expect most responses to just be pointing to existing answers Ross has made elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

fiction

County Cricketer
Can we quickly simulate the matches in career mode?And if we can,then could we intervene in the match whenever we want to?

usher08

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
in the career mode are the amount of seasons endless like can we play until 2050 and keep going and going or will there be a limit like 20 seasons

personally hoping its unlimited

and in career mode will we have a reserve team or a youth team ? or both?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I believe (it's been said somewhere, can't find it) that Career mode will be about "10 years" as that's the standard on their League titles. Or so I've read, somewhere. That's speculation though.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It would likely be more than 10 years as per my understanding of one of Ross' comments on this. Should be around 25 years.

usher08

School Cricketer
ok thanks guys so there defiantly is a limit to the seasons? do you know if Ross has said anything about 2nd teams or junior teams? so you could possibly bringing players up to play in the 1st team.

D

Dutch

ok thanks guys so there defiantly is a limit to the seasons? do you know if Ross has said anything about 2nd teams or junior teams? so you could possibly bringing players up to play in the 1st team.

Some details about career mode to folie friday,,,

Kittuking

School Cricketer
Hey Ross can you keep a feature where we can be the umpire as well as the third umpire so that this game becomes more fun.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No umpire mode, sorry.

Whilst on that topic, we do have DRS, even though we "know" the result and the umpire is never "wrong" - it's a bit like Tennis where the result is known but the strategy of the "Challenge" has become a big part of the game. Did you see Murray spitting chips in the Oz open as he knew balls were out but he had no challenges left :D

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
No umpire mode, sorry.

Whilst on that topic, we do have DRS, even though we "know" the result and the umpire is never "wrong" - it's a bit like Tennis where the result is known but the strategy of the "Challenge" has become a big part of the game. Did you see Murray spitting chips in the Oz open as he knew balls were out but he had no challenges left :D

You must have been quite a sledger, or shall I say "mental disintegrator", in your time :lol

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What makes you say that! :p

usher08

School Cricketer
will the umpire gt the decision right 100% of the time then?

if so is there a setting we can put on to more it get some wrong making it more realistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread