The Ryder Cup 2006 At The K Club [Sign Up Closed]

Ok cheers Sid and Embi that is a good idea

I shall right notes on each hole and then do a presentation of the round :)

Cheers for the ideas guys and an update will be done today.

I have decided to take notes and do it how i was doing it :)

It will take less time!!

Hole 2, Par 5

It's Ahmed to hit the first tee shot from the 2nd hole. He has got that one to go to the right and it's landed in the light rough. Not too hard to get out of that.

Now Doom steps up after winning thefirst hole for the European team. He hits that perfectly down the middle and that is a glorious shot for the rookie. Perfectly on the fairway brilliant shot.

Furyk the American will hit the next one. He's caught that one nicely and the experienced campaigner is hitting some nice tee shots. That's gone the furthest out of the three.

Finally Chapman will hit his shot. The left hander has sliced that one a bit and it's going to miss the fairway. A tricky second shot for the American.

Chapman will hit his 2nd shot from out of the rough here. He's hit that sweetly and he's got a perfect shot to be on the green in 3 on this par 5.

Ahmed hits his 2nd but it's looking close to the water. Nope it's gone in the sand but a tricky 3rd shot ahead.

Doom is looking in good form so far will hit his 2nd. Great shot straight at the pin and just lands short of the green.

Furyk to hit next. Drilled and it's gone over the flag onto the back of the green.

Chapman hits it beautifully straight onto the green and is in a good to position to get a birdie for USA!

Ahmed to hit from the bunker. His miss hit that and the rookie is showing some signs of nervousnes as that lands back into the bunker. This time he hits it nicely and after 4 shots he ahs got it onto the green and next to the pin.

Doom chips it onto the green but it hasn't been hit hard enough and still a tough put from there.

Furyk hits a brilliant putt and should get birdie from there. Brillaint putting from Furyk!

Doom goes Close to the hole.
Chapman hits it short.
Ahmed misses off to the left.
Doom gets his 5th and goes in for par.
Chapman misses his 5th shot.
Furyk sinks an easy putt for America to win the hole and it is now even.

Good update Treva, It's a shame Furyk is too damn good lol. He never seems to miss, C'mon Europe.

Btw will you be doing this with each match then moving on to the next match if you get me

What you meen do 1 match and then the next and so on or do you meen do a few holes from each match???

No I meant that will you be playing one whole match, then moving on to the next one?

Sorry I should have made this clear

No no problems i just didn't understand :D

Yes I shall be playing Match by Match :)

Unless people want it changed.

It's fine the way your doing it Trev. I can't wait 'till myself and Sid get to show you lot how to play Golf. :p

evertonfan said:
It's fine the way your doing it Trev. I can't wait 'till myself and Sid get to show you lot how to play Golf. :p
You forgot to add the word 'badly' to the end of that sentence...

Oh Ha Ha Lee!

Just you wait 'till I get on that hole; It'll be like watching Happy Gilmour with talent. :p

More Holes coming up today :)

Hole 3, Par 3

Furyk to tee off first on this 3rd hole. It's a par 3 so lets see if we can get a hole in 1's :). Furyk hits it but his drawed it to the left and this could be close to the water! Just on the rough pooir shot from Furyk.

Chapman the 2nd American to hit next. He hits that nicely and he looks to be happy with it. It lands on the green and has a chance for birdie.

Doom shall hit the next one after looking in good form after the first 2 holes. He likes the look of that one and it drops close to the pin and is the closest so far.

Finally Ahmed will hit off the tee. Oh dear that's gone way left and that's in the water. He'll take that one off the tee for par. This time it's better and it's onto the green but his long putt is for bogey.

Furyk hits it onto the fringe of the green.

Ahmed to hit again and goes well short.

Chapman gloes close to a birdie.

Furyk hits his short of the hole.

Ahmed's 5th shot goes inches past the hole. He's having a terrible hole!

Doom to win the hole... clips the edge of the hole and it looks like this hole will be halved.

Ahmed's goes in.

Doom is in.

Chapman to halve the hole... and he gets it.

All Square after 3 holes

Hole 4, Par 4

Doom will tee of first at the 4th hole. Drilled straight down the middle but could be a hard 2nd shot from behind the mound.

Ahmed takes the 2nd but it looks like it's heading for the rough... nope just on the fairway.

The left hander next and he has hit that gorgeously, fantastic shot from Chapman!

Furyk will try and get this down the middle. And sure enough he does great shot.

Ahmed is in the water!

Chapman hits the green.

Doom makes the back of the green.

Furyk lands on the green.

Pefect shot by Ahmed

Putt is too short of the hole by Doom

Just past the hole from Furyk's putt.

And the same happened to Doom

Chapman holes it and USA go 1 up!!!!

GrayNicolls said:
Wow. Exciting hole there. Everyone seemed to play poorly on that hole.
Ahem, I got a birdie there!
C'mon Ahmed, you are slipping! I can't carry this team on my own! :mad: :p

Users who are viewing this thread