The Spin's Beginners gameplay patch

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
So many people struggle to get into the game when they buy it. Well not any more thanks to

THE SPINS BEGINNERS GAMEPLAY PATCH

To help new players into the game this patch includes:
  • Easy mode edited to ease players into the game
  • Shot making made easier
  • Timing easier
  • CPU skill decreased

Please leave feedback for this. It is my first and hopefully not my last patch! If this goes well then Challenging and Reallistic patches to be released

To install place the file in your C2k5 root folder
e.g. X:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 (X being your hard drive letter)

Attachments

• 2bb7ad25c9aa96dc7b6f670d84a4df83.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

raider_64

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
there are more ppl out here for realistic and challenging gameplay, after what i have noticed being here. try to make things realistc and hard. then i guess ppl will post some request.

Dont take me wrong buddy.....

its jus an observation....

come up with something realistic and engaging.
:cheers

take care

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I will this is just for new players to get them into the game.
My future patches will be realistic and challenging, thats the plan!
Thanks for your input

I would like to thank Sid and Boss for their tutorials, I couldnt have done it without them!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Spin dont worry ..... people will start takin it ..... hope u a bright futre in makin AI patches + i will get it when i get my new graphic card soon to fix my mising texture in game .... i cant wait to play the game and ur patch ... i like easy stuff much better ;) ..... thanxx i will download it soon .....

:cheers
Usman 7

langerrox

International Coach
the spin great idea, myself personaly when i started would of loved a patch like this, unfortunely or fortunely ive gotten alot better, but great idea and great execution!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Thanks langerrox, I similarly used to struggle which is what gave me the idea to create an easy patch. Check out my upcoming Challenging and Reallism patches, might be more on your level!

raider_64

Club Cricketer
i told u bro......every1 out of the gettin in ohase.......now they want some serious ****....hehe..........but ppl will still try ur patch........i will be waiting for ur realistic patches.....for sure.

:D :cheers

rudeypooh

Club Captain
Quality idea The_Spin it'll alow people who gave up on the game for being too hard another chance to get into it.

Just a quick question isit just easy in batting (hitting 4s and 6s) or isit easier to get wickets (bowled out and LBW).

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
rudeypooh said:
Quality idea The_Spin it'll alow people who gave up on the game for being too hard another chance to get into it.

Just a quick question isit just easy in batting (hitting 4s and 6s) or isit easier to get wickets (bowled out and LBW).

Thanks a lot, great to be appreciated!

This patch makes batting and bowling easier so both!

Users who are viewing this thread