Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Next, there'll be a Hamza2002.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
We actually are in finals? :eek:

Yes, Hamza2001 Aditya. We are in the finals too, of FC ;)

----------

We have a three way tie for first place, which will impact the fixtures for the finals.

To fix this, I've used a random number generator to make the positions, with the resulting matches:

J?ger Bombers vs The Dozy Doosras
The Legendary Samurai Penguins vs The Alliance

Further details will be announced soon, but the FC final is up first!

Oh C'mon! Thats not fair. The toss/random number generation should have been between Jagers, Alliance and Penguins for both the spot in the final. The way you did is unfair for Penguins and Alliance as despite having more points and more wins that doosras, its doosras who had a guaranteed spot in the final first up!

Think about that again!

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Oh C'mon! Thats not fair. The toss/random number generation should have been between Jagers, Alliance and Penguins for both the spot in the final. The way you did is unfair for Penguins and Alliance as despite having more points and more wins that doosras, its doosras who had a guaranteed spot in the final first up!
What do you mean? It's the fixtures for the semi finals, the winner of each of the two matches go through to the final, the Doosras as fourth placed team had to play the top team, making it hardest for them to make the final, but as there is a three way tie for the top spot, it had to be random to decide who that was.

Fenil

What do you mean? It's the fixtures for the semi finals, the winner of each of the two matches go through to the final, the Doosras as fourth placed team had to play the top team, making it hardest for them to make the final, but as there is a three way tie for the top spot, it had to be random to decide who that was.

Semi finals, really? My bad. Need some English classes again. :D

Addy

National Board President
Yeah got it. I thought there aint semi final round for 35 over game, Fenil too, would have thought the same way. So no problem there, since we are into the semis.

Fenil

Yeah got it. I thought there aint semi final round for 35 over game, Fenil too, would have thought the same way. So no problem there, since we are into the semis.

Yes exactly! I thought its Jagers vs Doosras OD Final and Penguins vs Alliance FC Final, the way it was posted confused me.

Users who are viewing this thread