MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You're forgetting those who will end up in the draft, if you've filled up your team, then small teams like this could grab some good players.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You're forgetting those who will end up in the draft, if you've filled up your team, then small teams like this could grab some good players.

I think there was one person who was going to be in the draft and then he was bribed with the promise of captaincy...

extremeslogger

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This team is definitely still running. I am currently in negotiations with a couple of people and I'm hoping that some more people will join the draft...

----------

Ok, here is the deal if you want me.

I want 10 vCash in every match I play.(Reason: I'm a bargain)
I get to be the captain.
I get a minority stake in this team.
I will sometimes ask for a loan from you(vCash), I'll repay it but you have to give me vCash at that time.
You should use the kit I design as the secondary kit.:p
I have to get half-control over Meet.

If you're okay I'll join you.

Fine, we need all the help we can get...

Highlander999

ICC President
Zorax has never been a true mod!!!! His name has never had the lovely tinge of blue and the most hallowed words "Staff Member"

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Gentlemen,I suggest we form an alliance and merge.
Either all you guys can move to The Alliance or we'll move here (I'd suggest the former because we've got our private tournaments and other stuff)

We'll follow a multiple-captaincy theory with each of us taking turns.

If not,you'll be forced to dissolve and warm the benches of either DD, TLSP or the other team that made the cut.

Let's do the smart thing and yeah,each of us will be paid a fee in excess of $10,000 vCash once we make it.

Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread