The thread of fail - teams that didn't make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members who have signed up, please fill the special sign up form on the first post. :)

Yea fine, I'm in.

Form :
Jersey Number : 19
Signing on fee (if any) : Your wish
Any other request : Just make sure I start each and every game. :p

You're champ my friend! We can discuss your salary now. ;)

----------

Any other request : Just make sure I start each and every game. :p

Sure thing mate. Good to have you in the unbeatable's. :)

Well there will be a matchly wage for all starters so depending on the amount of matches, the money will be shared equally between each match and the amount each player gets is based on their performances during that much so a person who scores a century will get more than a person who scores a duck and doesn't bowl.

I've stopped him by giving him a blank check. Was I supposed to say that? :spy

Sure mate, you can. Everyone is welcomed. :)

Fire Breathing Dragon - No One

red_fire_breathing_dragon_photosculpture-p153956137561688819qdjh_400.jpg

Team Name - Fire Breathing Dragon

456322.html

Home Ground - The Beautiful HPCA Stadium

501527.html

Star Player - One Of The Legend In World Cricket

Few Years Ago....

Last ball of the match the Fire Breathing Dragons need to get 1 wicket and the Shark Sonics need 4 to win the match. Heres Rahul bowling to Mit and he is bowled.... Fire Breathing Dragons win the match... But hey wait!! That stump is on fire what a delivery it was the Dragons really fired up the place and have won this match.

Sachin Tendulkar will just be a guide and motivator in our team and will just play 1 or 2 matches. We are Fire Breathing Dragons promise you for a full fledged happy environment. Each player with or without form will get its right amount of matches. Each player is promised of a bonus for being the star performer in a match irrespective of losing or winning.

If you feel that it will be good to be a part of this team then kindly fill up the sign up form also please see you get 7500 vCash as a sign up bonus -

Name -
Jersey No -
Playing Role -
Hand -
Your Expectations

Official Logo & Jersey soon to be out

You can count me in!

Name: Dwayne Johnson
Type: Batting AR
Jersey Number : #10
Any Other Requests: Remove the apostrophe from our team's name. Just keep it as "The Unbeatables"

Welcome to the team mate, good to have you. :)

----------

I have removed the apostrophe from the team name. :thumbs You see, we listen to our players. ;)

@ The Rock, please include the signup form from the other thread which includes batting hand, bowling type etc.

And people if you don't mind from now on, could you either sign up as bowlers, bowling all-rounders or pure batsman. I think 3 bat AR's are enough for the time being.

I've my own way - User2010

Yes, I've my own way. I'm impressed with the other team, The Legendary Samurai Penguins. Yea, that's right. So, I think I'll be joining them. Cool team, cool name, cool people, what else?

The Soup-A-Stars? Ah, no actually. Not interested. All the players who signed up there are released. Take your own decisions now, I'm away.

User has resigned from this team.

You've your own way? Do you mean You've gone your own way? Or you've given up? Or something like that? :p

Anyways, wise choice. I intend to make a press release confirming my arrival at Les Penguins shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread