Time delay for each delivery

sara05

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I noticed that it usually takes around 6-8 seconds from the moment the bowler got the ball and starts his run-up. I tried pressing several keys but nothing seems to expedite this. (usually I press the down arrow key. I also tried the space bar, number keys '1', '2', other keys such as 'z', 'x', 'a',etc..)

are there any short cuts to make this faster (it is really annoying as I have to wait for more than 6 seconds without doing anything) or is this the way this game is?

Nags

D

Dutch

Sounds more to do with your computer setup. What kind of system are you running it on? It shouldn't go that slowly I dont think.

prash2cool

School Cricketer
yes, it does take 2-3 seconds

nothing works on this though

tried a lot

even spacebar isn't working on this...

rigger

School Cricketer
the time delay is for cr logo rollig
the disable cr logo lshows more time consuming of bowler:doh

jot15

Club Cricketer
I noticed that it usually takes around 6-8 seconds from the moment the bowler got the ball and starts his run-up. I tried pressing several keys but nothing seems to expedite this. (usually I press the down arrow key. I also tried the space bar, number keys '1', '2', other keys such as 'z', 'x', 'a',etc..)

are there any short cuts to make this faster (it is really annoying as I have to wait for more than 6 seconds without doing anything) or is this the way this game is?

Nags

try pressing escape

Users who are viewing this thread