International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
2whgyag.png

My latest sig, My GFX Battle with Pranav

C+C Please:D

Last edited:

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Its really good. You are improving with evry sig. Just add a border & I am not to fond of the "haddin" text KUTGW!

Ovrall : 8.5/10

ps : It Pranav not Pravan :p

fear_09

School Cricketer
thats a very good sig mate.
everything looks great.
i won't say much on the text, cause the way you put the text together is great.
maybe a better coloring could improve it.
8.5/10

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Its really good. You are improving with evry sig. Just add a border & I am not to fond of the "haddin" text KUTGW!

Ovrall : 8.5/10

ps : It Pranav not Pravan :p

I did add a 4 pixel border. the size you recommended me lol border, lol soz about your name lol./:mad

Yeah and fear through out the sig it was really struggling for a colour source. Like once it was green and gold than it was pure blue. But than i realised i had to colourise the textures coz i had stuffed up the colouring. So i did that and added aa cooling filter. It turned out better than it was before. But you are spot on about the coloring./

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Wow great stuff here mate. I'm glad you got back into gfx because you keep getting better and better. Really unique this one. Awesome lighting and background. I like the text too. Nice work with the render here. kiu mate :)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Interesting. Nice idea with the render, I think it looks good. Nice background, some colouring could work. The text could be a lot better, you shouldn't make it stand out so much. It ruins the whole flow of the blurry vector style of sig. kiu mate.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I would've really liked it if it wasn't for the light textures. That's something you really need to work on. You need to use specific colour scheme textures and erase the majority of it. You'd usually have about 6-7 layers of the same light texture, just that most of it is erased. Background is very good, like the pictures idea. The render effects go great with the sig. The text is really nice too. Just work on the light textures :).

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Not a bad sig at all. I like the the renders underneath. The vector look is also good. The lighting is good however the use of light texture isn't good. Its not bad but it isn't good (light textures). The background is good. The main text is bad.

Overall : 7.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread