Toronto Tanks 2009 - 'The Year of the Tank'

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Guys below is the team selected for our match on 25.03.09, no changes from our previous match, want to give this side another run and see how we come out. We are playing at home on a normal surface, so there should be no surprises, put our best foot forward and bat as we have in the past matches, and support our bowlers in the field when we get on!!

Toronto Tanks Team:
Pitch Type - Normal

1 Shaun Marsh (Bat)
2 Bilal91 (Bat)
3 holdenator (Bat)
4 Michael Clarke (Bat)
5 Ledzep (Bat) (Cap)
6 20/20 PRO (wicket keeper)
7 Daniel Vettori (Bowling/AR)
8 khalek (Fast-Medium Bowler) (VC)
9 WestIndian (RH Fast Bowler)
10 MCG (LH Fast Bowler)
11 matty_boy08 (LF Bowler)

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Guys we did not do as expected in our match against CC, it was not even close, the bowling was poor, me in particular, I don't know, my figures in the sim must be off, just can't get to penetrate and that is disappointing.
Our batting has led us to 3 win, mostly our top 5 and our well placed internationals, we gave away too many runs and the batting got starts but did not carry on.
It's not the end for us, we have a match coming up against DD and that one will be the toughest of all so far and maybe even for the season, my error in the first match will cost us an international, so it means TT can only play 2 internationals for that match on 27.03.09.
They are making assumptions already as to who will play, that will be determined in due time.
So we have a day in between, not to rest but to think and plan for our biggest encounter to date. Take care guys see you on 27.03.09, our heads are still up in the sky and should remain that way!!!

sanjogmaiti

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i am upset at not being selected. but all the best you guys. win it for the reserves.

sanjogmaiti added 3 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

there seems to be a problem with our bowlers. ledzep and vettori went for runs. too many runs.
at least around 30 odd runs more

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
i am upset at not being selected. but all the best you guys. win it for the reserves.

sanjogmaiti added 3 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

there seems to be a problem with our bowlers. ledzep and vettori went for runs. too many runs.
at least around 30 odd runs more

Look I'm really sorry but if you were more active than you would probably get picked! You have posted in one match thread and at the moment it is me and Rabs as they only active members! you dont just get something you earn it!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
They are making assumptions already as to who will play, that will be determined in due time.

Maybe it's reverse pyschology and we want you to drop those players! ;)
Seriously though TT's batting so far has been incredible. Only 5 players have actually had to bat meaning that the most wickets you've lost in any match is 3.

sanjogmaiti

School Cricketer
again you people have lost it. how many runs we are giving in the matches.
@ holdenator
how much do you expect a class 12th standard student to be active???

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I have no idea what class 12th standard student is but I am a GCSE student with exams in 4 weeks but I am still here...

WestIndian

vBookie Team
I have no idea what class 12th standard student is but I am a GCSE student with exams in 4 weeks but I am still here...

Yep and I have work to do because am employed, the fact is if you can't cut it then drop it!!!
It don't take much to drop a post and support, its been a 2 man race, am even thinking of making some serious changes for the next match.
Ollie and I will discuss it on MSN.
Ollie please do the averages updates both in out thread and the other so Colin can update our averagres, if you have time that is.
That sim have me pissed off, honestly. Giving our open bats a fatal over, this is just BS man!!!!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Rabs can you come on msn so we can discuss some changes for the next match? That last performance was not very good.

wolf

International Cricketer
Just to let you guys know I have made a complaint to the owner of PCPL about not being picked for this team.

Users who are viewing this thread