The Toronto Tanks Team Thread - We are Headline News.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Gentlemen, we are in November, where are we with our team, what is happening?? I have not seen or heard from anyone for sometime, lets get together in some way and have some kind of discussion and plan the up coming season!

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It is because it is the off season and everyone it counting on the pccl.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Gentlemen, we are in November, where are we with our team, what is happening?? I have not seen or heard from anyone for sometime, lets get together in some way and have some kind of discussion and plan the up coming season!

No. I am not a gentleman :)

:p

Insomniac

Title Recipient
True, have we drafted new players for the upcoming season yet? :p

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Well I did make the inquiry, the responses I got was that there is nothing to do but wait, so for the benefit of those that know, please PM me so we can get some kind of plane going, time goes by quickly, what do we need to do to get things on the move?
And where is Ollie?

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Well I did make the inquiry, the responses I got was that there is nothing to do but wait, so for the benefit of those that know, please PM me so we can get some kind of plane going, time goes by quickly, what do we need to do to get things on the move?
And where is Ollie?
Ollie is always at school, you'll have to catch him on the weekends.

Simbazz also seems to have fallen to a sudden death - where art thou Simon?

Users who are viewing this thread