Toronto Tanks Team Thread - Players interested in joining please state in thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Toronto.jpg

Torontocoatofarms.jpg

Announcement

Joint owners and Supersoakers stars Wolf, PaulNixon1 and Usy have pleasure in announcing the Toronto Tanks team thread open. Being one of the best financially backed teams, we hope to attract some of the best players from around the world with massive signing on fees.
Indian Business Tycoon Is Main sponser!

Toronto Tanks Owners PaulNixon1 , Wolf and Usy are proud to announce our new sponser an indian business tycoon called Shreyas.

Toronto tanks owner PaulNixon1 is happy to have HPF's money to fund Toronto tanks quest for the PCPL title!

Last edited:

wolf

International Cricketer
Good to see two Canadians wanting to come on board, we have a fear of getting lost in such a big city.

I'm sure sponsorship, stadiums etc will get sorted in time. Not sure how exactly these auctions are going to work, but I'm pretty sure if you can choose who you want to play for taking into account the size of the bid.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I would personally love to help out my neighbors to the north!

I've made up a kit for you guys, tell me what you think of it!
torontotankskit.jpg

PaulNixon1

Club Cricketer
Good work CM is it possible to put the tank in top left then Tronto tanks in the middle and the crest a bit bigger if possible if not its still great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread