Toronto Tanks 2009 - 'The Year of the Tank'

WestIndian

vBookie Team
zMario; said:
We can finish this discussion at a later time on MSN, but what else are we going to do with 50 million? Its not going into anyone's personal bank account unless the PCPL goes bust...

Yes we can finish this on MSN at a later time, but truth be told, season 2 was a success because we respected each other, Ollie and myself communicated on team selections and we most of all respected PCPL rules, regulations and owners. We earned what is coming to us and because you ban has been lifted does not automatically usher you at the top without question and consent of members!!
I told you a while back let things simmer down, chill and give guys a break after the season, but every time you come out it is to make a statement about money or new players etc...., and I just don't think this is called for at the moment!!!
It is what got you into trouble in the first place. Am just asking that you relax, let this thing come to a final rest and we move from there!!!
Why is that so difficult to do man??

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Right then, Toronto Tanks, you have one day and 17 hours to hand in your team lists, or face severe penalties. PM them to either me or Simbo, and de-list anyone who is inactive.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
ZoraxDoom; said:
Right then, Toronto Tanks, you have one day and 17 hours to hand in your team lists, or face severe penalties. PM them to either me or Simbo, and de-list anyone who is inactive.

I will have your list ready for you on time, and how can I de-list inactive players, lets not rush this, if guys don't respond to PM then it's fine with me, just know the list will be on time!!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Just don't mention the names of the de-listed players in your final list. We'll take it to mean that they are no longer in your team.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Guys, the sooner the better for these team-lists.

If you don't, there will be a cash penalty and last picks in the PC member draft.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Yes, I was thinking about taking the pick and I was actually going to pick you fb. You can be our Micheal Clarke. I am Don Bradman.

Users who are viewing this thread