Toronto Tanks 2009 - 'The Year of the Tank'

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
And I expect some bonusses from you guys,the fact that I sponsored you guys and stayed loyal with you.:p
Juz kidding

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Well guys we have done it again, we have wrapped up yet another win, we are currently sitting top of the table with 2 matches to go, we have done well thus far, but need to press on. Guys have been overall good with bat Marsh is currently the overall runs scorer of the PCPL and Ollie is probably the second highest of the none Internationals, this is very good for us.
While our batting has given us victories, the bowling is getting better, Wolf I must say has done well in the circumstances MCG and our VC has shown depth, it's been a total team effort and we all can be proud so far in the season. We have 2 more games to go and then we can relax, but for now, we need to keep up, give support and most of all have fun!!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Right Toronto, I've done some maths and I'm expecting a big win against Chennai from you. Our inferior NRR is meaning we need to win both our remaining games otherwise.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Right Toronto, I've done some maths and I'm expecting a big win against Chennai from you. Our inferior NRR is meaning we need to win both our remaining games otherwise.

You shouldn't Expect anything less

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Ledzep, Ollie, I have looked backed at your stats from season 1 and man you guys have done super, Ledzep you wanted to be promoted you got it and you have delivered so far, Ollie, you must be in the top 4 non-international with the bat and Wolf, like I have said before we heard you cry and your confidence grew after your debut and a few matches on the bench, its been a great year so far, regardless of what happen in the next 2 games I enjoy being with you guys this season.
Lets go out there and complete this, lets make our fans proud, but most of all, ourselves because we had faith, we believed and we are in the finals. :clap:clap:clap

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Ledzep, Ollie, I have looked backed at your stats from season 1 and man you guys have done super, Ledzep you wanted to be promoted you got it and you have delivered so far, Ollie, you must be in the top 4 non-international with the bat and Wolf, like I have said before we heard you cry and your confidence grew after your debut and a few matches on the bench, its been a great year so far, regardless of what happen in the next 2 games I enjoy being with you guys this season.
Lets go out there and complete this, lets make our fans proud, but most of all, ourselves because we had faith, we believed and we are in the finals. :clap:clap:clap

Let me say you have been the best manager/owner (whatever you wanna call it) we have had.

Cheers WI.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Let me say you have been the best manager/owner (whatever you wanna call it) we have had.

Cheers WI.

Thank man, you guys have been awesome, we started off, slow and shaky but as time passed by, we grew together as a team, as a unit, as a family, as one and we have done well.
Our thread must be the one with the list active members, but that just strengthen us, and made us dig deeper to support each other and we are close to our reward.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
50 million right here boys!

Good work in that last game against CC getting those 180 odd runs on a poor pitch, as soon as I saw we passed 160 I knew CC were always going to struggle to chase the target, even with Tendulkar.

Also, believe it or not, it seems I shall be returning after the 2nd game (when we win it of course)

I have some interesting plans for season 3 in which we will retain our trophy and attempt to get at least 6-7 active members.

This has been the "year of the tank" :)

WestIndian

vBookie Team
I have some interesting plans for season 3 in which we will retain our trophy and attempt to get at least 6-7 active members.
This has been the "year of the tank" :)

Lets wait and see what happens, after we have completed this season and get a well deserved rest and reward(s), we will look to the next season and all, for now we remain TT and we have a very good unit and would not trade anyone of our guys, not after this season.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Yeah well done lads, we played great this seaon.

*Cracks open the champagne* ;)

WestIndian

vBookie Team
50 million right here boys!

Anyway, since I'm now technically owner, I declare party :p

Well technically speaking the season is over, as for Ownership, lets not get into this so soon after a successful season, we deserve some rest, we have earned it, all other matters will fall in place soon enough!!!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
technically looking back at season 1 you were suspended as owner untill the start of season 3 ;p

Users who are viewing this thread