Toronto Tanks 2009 - 'The Year of the Tank'

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
zMario, you're free to take up ownership of TT from this day forward. May I just remind you that next time it won't be a season ban, you'll be joining Shantanu on a permanent.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Woohoo!

I'll throw a bigger party now :p

You've just edited your post, but I shall just tell you.

He bidded way, WAY too much for players and then resigned leaving Dr. Pepper in a lot of trouble at HH.

Again, I don't believe I'll have any more trouble from your good self, will I zMario?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Then with that, everything which went on is forgotten.

Hopefully PCPL3 will happen, good luck.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Looks good, two owners isn't a bad thing.

Just need to bring in some active players next eason and we are sorted.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Sorry mate just had a look, 3 owners then.

But can't wait for next season where we can defend our title.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
zMario; said:
I have some interesting ideas regarding the activity issue, might be vCash incentives, we'll see.

What are you talking about zMario?? I mean you might as well come out with it now, right here, and by t he way activity to what period??

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Well, the number of vCash is debatable at this stage, but I was thinking consistent activity = 5,000 vCash / week

Something along those lines...

WestIndian

vBookie Team
zMario; said:
Well, the number of vCash is debatable at this stage, but I was thinking consistent activity = 5,000 vCash / week

Something along those lines...

Then I guess some people will earn from little to nothing, since this thread has activity from a selected few!!!
And what source will that vCash come from?? You have been out of action for a year, the team has yet to have any kind of discussions and you are out making offers that could be best made by PM or MSN. I do not agree with this at this time, some things are best discussed internally before we go out for all to read.
This thread was kept alive by myself, Ollie and Ledzep, and Wolf few others, even after I PM them, came out and gave any kind of support, why should vCash be spent just to get guys out here, it is obvious that they have little to no interest and to this would be a waste of vCash since they would come out only to collect!!!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Then I guess some people will earn from little to nothing, since this thread has activity from a selected few!!!
And what source will that vCash come from?? You have been out of action for a year, the team has yet to have any kind of discussions and you are out making offers that could be best made by PM or MSN. I do not agree with this at this time, some things are best discussed internally before we go out for all to read.
This thread was kept alive by myself, Ollie and Ledzep, and Wolf few others, even after I PM them, came out and gave any kind of support, why should vCash be spent just to get guys out here, it is obvious that they have little to no interest and to this would be a waste of vCash since they would come out only to collect!!!

I agree here, vCash should be sent to those who've contributed.

Its not my decision but ho-hum.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
We can finish this discussion at a later time on MSN, but what else are we going to do with 50 million? Its not going into anyone's personal bank account unless the PCPL goes bust...

And I was talking about season 3 - season 2 is done and dusted.

Users who are viewing this thread