Toronto Tanks Team Thread - Players interested in joining please state in thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I will step in and say Dan, that you will be the owner, unless Mario wants to try to buy your shares, in which case is your decision to accept or decline :)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
So am i still owner but usy and wolf arent?
Wolf told me that I was to pay you $50,000, which I have kindly sent, to take full ownership of the team.

So either, that $50k needs to be sent back, or I will take my position as full owner of the team, with the power to appoint sponsors, and co-owners as necessary.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
You will need to send my $50,000 vCash back.

Also, it is no use to us for you to remain as an owner, without vCash.

What purpose would it serve?

Either way, if you want to stay, I will need my $50,000 vCash back, but you will need to cooperate with me and holdenator.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Hang about Zmario, you cannot be owner AND captain! I've mentioned this early on in the PCPL. It would be a conflict an interests.

Please choose someone who is impartial. The rule goes for every owner in the PCPL.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Assuming that we can't make one of the owners captain (I think Matt did so), who volunteers to be captain :p

*Some duties will involve bidding for players, as I am leaving for Pakistan shortly

PaulNixon1

Club Cricketer
wow zmario what a lot of vcash to bid for players but if youre going to pakistan and youve got loads of vcash we can use for bidding and we bid using youre money but cant transfer it what do we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread