Training

RoosterLad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Alright lads, another question from me. This time its about training, not asking for too much detail but a quick run down would be tops.

How many nets do you blokes have? Do you ever training fielding or stamina during the season?
I had 10 nets, with players everywhere no matter their age. Then i decided to train the young lads, gave a few of them double sessions, 5 bowlers and 4 batting with one taken out. Then magically i checked the nets again and it had appeared as a WK one so i put my young keeper in that.

Any tips/help/etcetc? Thanks ;) :upray :clap

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
but from week 8 not in stamina or conc/cons (whch souldd be shortened to just cons as in con plural)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
After next week:

Older = Quicker Secondaries (Concentration+Consistency)
Younger = Quicker Primaries (Batting, Bowling and Keeping)
Stamina is the same
Fielding unsure (Though to be quicker for younger ones)

Suggestions:
3 players with 3 nets > 5 players with two nets
Stamina is quite important - A minimum of Feeble is required in ODs and its assumed am minimum of Comeptent-Respectable in FC games. Atleast for star players.
Fielding is always useful. Helps saves runs, and helps snatch a few catches and runouts. It also helps keepers in getting stumpings and stopping bye runs.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Soon. It will take some time, but over 1-2 seasons you should have some really good players...

Briggsey

International Coach
Are the training changes going to be noticable on the Monday updates or the one's after?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Monday is the new training. So on Monday, the older players will have quicker cons. and younger players quicker primaries.

Users who are viewing this thread