Transferring Gamertag to new Xbox

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Hi

We just found a great deal on one of the new Xbox 360's and after using a few giftcards we had lying around the house we managed to get it for $99. I would like to transfer my old gamertag (and data if possible) from my old, RRODded Xbox 360. Is this possible??

Thanks

Yes. You just want the recover gamertag option - just sign in the Windows Live account associated with the gamertag and it pulls it all in.

For data, you'd need a HD transfer kit, which should be in most stores. Otherwise, when you recover you can go through and re-download any DLC, you'd just lose saved games, etc.

Thanks for your help, managed to get it done quite easily in the end :). I didn't have anything important on my old HD anyways. Loving the new 360.

Nice. Tell me if you end up getting NBA 2K11.

I bought a couple of games from Gamestaq.com for pretty cheap. Still waiting for them to come in but hoping to get 2K11 on the X360 pretty soon.

I'll probably snag it when it becomes a bit cheaper. Just bought black ops last month and now a new 360, which was totally unexpected after the last one randomly RRODded, so i'm a little short on cash. Get Black Ops!! There used to be a relatively active COD group on PC a while back, not sure if it was on 360 though.

Never played COD (any version) but I've heard it's good. May be worth looking at. Gamestaq has it for $35.

Just get it. One of the best Multiplayer experiences, ever. This COD is said to be the best.

Users who are viewing this thread