Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
SL will make 340/6

India in reply will make 77 all out

:)

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
India will win the toss and score 280+ and SL will win this game 5 wickets in hand.India will create history as the first team to lose a match in premadasa after scoring 280+ batting first,courtesy to our great bowling department.
COME ON INDIA,COME ON SHOW THE WORLD HOW TO LOSE.

This will not be the case if Praveen Kumar is in the team.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
The defeat in the last ODI's will hlep India to come strong in the Final.

Strong feeling that India will win this! :happy

King Cricket

International Coach
C'mon India! We need to win this. Then the top spot will again be ours. You can do it MSD. Show the Lankys what you really are. Go India!

omkarjere

International Cricketer
I would say instead of Karthik bring in Manish Pandey the son of Mangal Pandey :laugh

Mangal Mangal... oops!!! Manish Manish.... ho:rtfl :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
India will win this easily!..Will they take the no.1 spot if they win?

Nope. India had to win all three games to be No.1 at the end of the series. We have lost a game. So we dont become No.1 even if we win this final.

There have been instances where India have lost twice in a row to a team even though the first time was a crushing/humiliating defeat. So I wont rule out an encore since its India. But I feel the toss will be the biggest factor (which is horrible) and if India win the toss, we might win the match and change things. When we have the pressure of being the favorites in the final, we get stuck up. But here, SL are favorites and we are the underdogs. So that tiny bit of hope exists.

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

India will win the toss and score 280+ and SL will win this game 5 wickets in hand.India will create history as the first team to lose a match in premadasa after scoring 280+ batting first,courtesy to our great bowling department.
COME ON INDIA,COME ON SHOW THE WORLD HOW TO LOSE.

This will not be the case if Praveen Kumar is in the team.

We beat SL in two bilateral series in SL. One game, and things have changed so much? Yes we are feeling the absence of Zaheer but our bowling is not all that crap. We will hit the straps soon. I wish we open with Ishant and Nehra instead of RP/Nehra.

saisrini80 added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

C'mon India! We need to win this. Then the top spot will again be ours. You can do it MSD. Show the Lankys what you really are. Go India!

We dont become No.1 if we win. We might go back to being No.2 but not No.1 . Anyways, I hope we thrash SL tomorrow and win the tri-series. I know we can do it. Hope we do!

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

I would say instead of Karthik bring in Manish Pandey the son of Mangal Pandey :laugh

Mangal Mangal... oops!!! Manish Manish.... ho:rtfl :D

I know you are the eternal pessimist and feel that India do well when you are pessimist, but you are irritating Indian fans here big time with that pessimism.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
We lost the World No. 1 rank even before we could realize we got it. :D

"ek din ka sehenshah" lol. XD

Oh yes, India to win the series.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
SL will make 340/6

India in reply will make 77 all out

:)

Spot on. but 340/6? :confused: Our fast bowlers aren't fit enough to take 6 wickets :laugh It's too much for them. You must be joking with that wicket column. :rtfl May be, 343/3 With Jayasuriya 151 ( run out ) and Yuvraj picking the remaining 2 wickets. Nehra and RP will be shamelessly smashed all over the parks & it's not new to them! :p

In absence of Sehwag, we are lacking that firing start. Sachin needs to score something big if India had to fight for their pride. My heart supports India, but my brain says, SL deserve to win. They have balanced bowling and batting, & importantly pathetic bowling team deserves a strong whipping! :whip Otherwise, we are in great trouble for Champions Trophy like last time.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
India to bat first Sachin and maybe UV! (:D) to get a century or a half one. India to set a target of 290+/4

In reply SL team wrapped in 200.

Spot on. but 340/6? :confused: Our fast bowlers aren't fit enough to take 6 wickets :laugh It's too much for them. You must be joking with that wicket column. :rtfl May be, 343/3 With Jayasuriya 151 ( run out ) and Yuvraj picking the remaining 2 wickets. Nehra and RP will be shamelessly smashed all over the parks & it's not new to them! :p

In absence of Sehwag, we are lacking that firing start. Sachin needs to score something big if India had to fight for their pride. My heart supports India, but my brain says, SL deserve to win. They have balanced bowling and batting, & importantly pathetic bowling team deserves a strong whipping! :whip Otherwise, we are in great trouble for Champions Trophy like last time.

Don't you love using smiley's which are rarely used :p

SachBro

School Cricketer
Hey man, it all depends on a good start. In other words, it all depends on Tendulkar. If that man stays on the wicket, India has the best chance of beating Sri Lanka. He is the only batsman in Indian Team who looked comfortable on SL wickets under lights in both the games. On both occassion he threw away the wicket, real soft dismissal for someone who puts a great prize on his wicket, he in my opion is also being pressurized by Dravid's inability to score runs quickly or even rotating the strike. Hopefully, Dravid has gotton back in touch and will assist him as these two have to fire if India are to win this tournament, I am dying to see Sachin facing Murali and co, hope he stays on the wicket till they are introduced to the bowing attack. :happy

Users who are viewing this thread