Trophies not saved. why ?

kalyan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,

Plz help me out of this ------

1. I can't see the trophies saved once i win the tournament. How do we configure the trophy cabinet? When i quit and restart cricket2005, i cant see any trophies in my cabinet. Can anyone tell me the reason ?

2. Is Cricket 2005 compatible for multiplayer ? Or can we have more than one player in Cricket 2005 ?

3. How do we change the controllers on the keyboard ?

thanks,
:cheers

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
u have to save ur profile before quiting! Else even the recrds also wont be there i guess!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
And if you do save your profile, when you log back on you have to load your profile, for me it loads automatically but save it when you are finished then load your profile when you go back on.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I think you are all misreading what he said, I could be wrong but is the problem that straight after the match you can't see it? If so, make sure you are looking at the right difficulty of trophy cabinet.

kalyan

Club Cricketer
I think there is no saving option in cricket 2005. I have saved my game and profile after winning the knock out championship. But later when i loaded cricket 2005, its not showing any trophy as well as the records.

what about these two ???

1. Is Cricket 2005 compatible for multiplayer ? Or can we have more than one player in Cricket 2005 ?

2. How do we change the controllers on the keyboard ?

thanks,

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
aus5892 said:
I think you are all misreading what he said, I could be wrong but is the problem that straight after the match you can't see it? If so, make sure you are looking at the right difficulty of trophy cabinet.
Smart thinking.. your probably right.

kalyan

Club Cricketer
blazer-glory said:
Yeah I lost some good stats thanks to not saving after some matches! It hurts!! :(

yep, i think u r right. I'm saving my profile as well as the game. But when i restart cricket2005, my profile doesnt show any records or trophies.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
1. Load your profile
2. go to trophey cabniet
3. With L2 and R2 you can choose easy medium or hard and if you won a trophey on medium you will on see your trophey on the medium level

Users who are viewing this thread