tutsi 7.2 too hard

wowwow123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
need some help
i dont get it its really to hard i think
i cant hit boudries and cpu team also plays really slow but can any one tell me how can i improve my batting in it

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
wowow first i have to say you got a funny name' but if you want to hit quick boundries' do you know how to slog/advance' ok let me teach you just before the bowler bowl's the ball come down to the pitch' and hit it for six' it is that is easy wowowow lol

wowwow123

School Cricketer
i hav same username in all th e sites so it makes it easier LOL

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
it seems like the dog is barking wowowow

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
its not hard...its mad easy...when ever I bowl a yorker the batsman leaves it and gets bowled or LBW

eSeek

School Cricketer
I cant play balls on the line of middle and leg..

normaly I would ondrive but with this patch I am allways LBW.. same when I play the leg glance.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
cheaterr said:
its not hard...its mad easy...when ever I bowl a yorker the batsman leaves it and gets bowled or LBW
even with 7.2??? for me it solved the problem that was there in 7.1a..with 7.1a I cleaned up surrey for 6 in two innings...but with 7.2 I couldnt do it that easy...Hey sorry. It was with 7.2 that I got Surrey out for 6 in an innings(second) and in their first innings with 7.1a they were out for 0. i got the error sorted out by changing the Idealbatwindowsize parameter in testhard and odihard

and its better to revert back to Tutsi 6 or 7 if ppl find 7.2 and 7.1 hard while batting

Last edited:

groobz

Club Cricketer
how you get aus out for 0 using 7.2? I agree the bowling needs to be made harder, but damn..

Users who are viewing this thread