tutsi 7.2 too hard

wowwow123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
need some help
i dont get it its really to hard i think
i cant hit boudries and cpu team also plays really slow but can any one tell me how can i improve my batting in it

wowow first i have to say you got a funny name' but if you want to hit quick boundries' do you know how to slog/advance' ok let me teach you just before the bowler bowl's the ball come down to the pitch' and hit it for six' it is that is easy wowowow lol

i hav same username in all th e sites so it makes it easier LOL

it seems like the dog is barking wowowow

its not hard...its mad easy...when ever I bowl a yorker the batsman leaves it and gets bowled or LBW

I cant play balls on the line of middle and leg..

normaly I would ondrive but with this patch I am allways LBW.. same when I play the leg glance.

cheaterr said:
its not hard...its mad easy...when ever I bowl a yorker the batsman leaves it and gets bowled or LBW
even with 7.2??? for me it solved the problem that was there in 7.1a..with 7.1a I cleaned up surrey for 6 in two innings...but with 7.2 I couldnt do it that easy...Hey sorry. It was with 7.2 that I got Surrey out for 6 in an innings(second) and in their first innings with 7.1a they were out for 0. i got the error sorted out by changing the Idealbatwindowsize parameter in testhard and odihard

and its better to revert back to Tutsi 6 or 7 if ppl find 7.2 and 7.1 hard while batting

Last edited:
how you get aus out for 0 using 7.2? I agree the bowling needs to be made harder, but damn..

Users who are viewing this thread