Tutsi's TV Logos

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi...this is the new SKY SPORTS Logo Patch which replaces the old sky sports logo with this new coloured one.

sorry there is no screenshot available coz FRAPS doesn't works for me.

but try it, u won't be disappointed.

Just copy the "skydog.tga" file into the "bats" folder and delete everything which is there in XML_PCSC_TV(Config Editor) and copy and paste everything which is there in the TXT file provided into XML_PCSC_TV.

**If anybody can install it and post some screenshots then it will be great.

Attachments

• skydog.zip
    31 KB · Views: 187

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Star Sports Logo

hey check out this new Star Sports logo i made.

installation is same.

**if u have previously installed my sky sports patch then u don't need to add the TXT file again coz its the same.

**PLZ somebody post some screenshots of this too.

Attachments

• starsports.zip
    20 KB · Views: 121

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Ten Sports Logo

hey check out this new Ten Sports logo i made.

installation is same.

**if u have previously installed any og my logo patches then u don't need to add the TXT file again coz its the same.

**PLZ somebody post some screenshots of this too.

Attachments

• tensports.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 102

Rahul

International Cricketer
god work...havnt tried them yet...but will just do.....cud u also have a go at the new espn ive logo?? its red with white border....also do u have a tv card?? if so ucan u take some pics of the espn and star tv popups so that ste cud use them for creating overlays???

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Star Sports Logo

:clap Dude its a good job that you've done. Star Sports logo looks quite good. It looks quite real and while playing the game its joy...

Just one small problem though... There's one black line coming at the right of the logo... I have the snap attached... If you can clear that one and also in my view if the logo can be moved a little bit further in the upper right corner it would be better....

Otherwise its great work... one more thing... can you make other files related to Star Sports and Ten Sports.... I mean the info bar and other windows that i suppose you have not changed from the Sky one!!!

This would make it perfect and we will get one more reason to congratulate you... btw wheres 7.0 patch?

Keep up the good work

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Honda Civic said:
Tutsi, none of your logos will work nicely cause you didn't make the background transparent.

well i have checked every logo in the game and all of them are transparent BG and they look great.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
rahulm5 said:
god work...havnt tried them yet...but will just do.....cud u also have a go at the new espn ive logo?? its red with white border....also do u have a tv card?? if so ucan u take some pics of the espn and star tv popups so that ste cud use them for creating overlays???

well i would love to create the other menus and stuff of star sports, ten sports,etc.

but the problem as i have mentioned earlier that i don't get much time to sit on my PC coz of my college. thats also the reason why my version 7.0 of the patch has been delaying. on the other hand TV logo do not consume much time.

**But STE.....If you ever require any kind of help regarding the menus,popups,etc. i'm more than happy to help you out.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
sachinisgod said:
:clap Dude its a good job that you've done. Star Sports logo looks quite good. It looks quite real and while playing the game its joy...

Just one small problem though... There's one black line coming at the right of the logo... I have the snap attached... If you can clear that one and also in my view if the logo can be moved a little bit further in the upper right corner it would be better....

Otherwise its great work... one more thing... can you make other files related to Star Sports and Ten Sports.... I mean the info bar and other windows that i suppose you have not changed from the Sky one!!!

This would make it perfect and we will get one more reason to congratulate you... btw wheres 7.0 patch?

Keep up the good work

thnx but when i checked this star sports logo in my game...i didn't had that black line which ur talking about. did u copy the text file correctly into the XML_PCSC_TV?....i'm sure you did....i'll check it out.

the answer related to menus,popups and my 7.0 patch has been answered in the earlier post.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
hi...guys...as it is difficult to get the TV logos of every channel and if somehow i find them they are way too small in size.

so if u find any good tv logo of good size and u want me to insert it into Cricket 2004. plz do post the logo here.

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Well Tutsi you & Ste had solved the problem of logo and info bar. Now is there any possibily of changing default EA Scoreboard to Sky or Star scoreboard including bowling and batting analysis? Thats Solve

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
hi this is an new update version of my STAR SPORTS logo.

this is complete in its-self but the reason why i'm calling it a beta one is that the FINAL star sports logo which i'm working on looks exactly 101% same as u see on TV.

i just want oyu guys to use it for the time and most importantly I want you guys to post a pic of this logo coz i wanna se as to how good it looks but cars which support LOD, mine doesn't and thats y i see some very very time quality problem, i just want to make sure that what i'm making will look good on other cards.

Attachments

• starbeta1.zip
    20.4 KB · Views: 69

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Cool One!

Hey here's the snapshot of your Star Sports Beta... looking forward to the final thing...

It looks a bit compressed(than real one on TV) but I guess you have explained the reason somewhere in this thread...and that black line has vanished...

Neway your effort is laudable...well done...

Hero

Club Captain
Kindly let me know that how to install this patch.Will we have to install both files in bat section.?

Users who are viewing this thread